Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: MainCoonX, SnowShoeX, & Their Baby
12-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #1

Update On Sandy's Kittens

Well its been been a while. Oscar and (Charlie) Oliver went to their news homes and settled in nicely. I havent gotten to see them but I have been told that they are doing very well. Sassy, who is now Pixie, got a home with 5 other cats and is loving life I still have two of the kittens. Gypsy, who I was going to keep but even with my plan it just doesnt seem like its going to happen that way. But good news is that she may be staying with a friend of mine (who Im living with) because she tolerates everything that her 7 year old daughter does to her. Its funny cause she uses her claws to get away from the adults but follows Tabatha and lets her do whatever she wants to her. Its really cute. And Jinx whom I am becoming very attached to after trying to detach myself from Gypsy. I sware its a never ending battle. There was some people that were interested in him but Im assuming they havent called be back because their landlord did not approve it or becuase I told them the kittens were $50 and not free. Well anyway here are some pics of the two little rascals that I have left.

Jinx has become the most loving, goofiest cat ever.
Here he is on top of the towel bar in the bathroom (I couldnt tell you how he got up there)

Him being a goof

Gypsy is very sweet when she wants to be and she definately a smart little ******.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-09-2007, 07:03 PM   #2

Re: Update On Sandy's Kittens

Aww they've grown into beautiful cats Jess .........Jinx looks so cute and I love that first pic of Gypsy with her tongue out!

Thanks for updating us....and it's good to hear from you again...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
12-09-2007, 07:32 PM   #3

So beautiful I can see how you could so attached so easily. They really are irresistable.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-09-2007, 07:37 PM   #4

Lovely to see them, they are gorgeous, thanks for the update..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
12-09-2007, 07:54 PM   #5

Hey Jess it's nice to see you again. What stunning kitties they have grown into. I love Gypsie, she's quite like her Mum isn't she?
I hope we get to see a lot more pics of them. Jinxs have a lovely coat by the way

Catsey Senior

13-09-2007, 04:46 PM   #6

Thanks Everyone! And here are some pics of what I was talking about with Gypsy tolerating everything that Tabatha does. She may not have on the best of faces and may not be enjoying it but she just sits there and takes it.

The face in this one was because she was watching her borther play with a milk jug top.

In this one she was making her dance on her hind legs.

And this one she was singing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-09-2007, 08:13 PM   #7

They've grown into such lovely young cats! Jinx's coat is so shiney, and I love Gypsy's facial markings! Cats will let children get away with things that they wouldn't tolerate from an adult; when I was little the neighbor had a big old grumpy longhair tom that was not friendly, but he let me lug him around without a peep or a scratch!

Catsey Senior

13-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #8

Its funny though becuase Jinx doesnt tolerate it very well. Hes not really into the man handling. He also like to be fresh and uses his mouth alot (I dont mind cause he doesnt bite hard) which Tabatha doesnt like but her and Gypsy have a 'thing' I really hope they decide to keep her when I move.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2007, 09:10 PM   #9

Lovely photos Jess, I really like that first one...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-09-2007, 10:36 PM   #10

Super pics! Jinx is a darling and Gypsy is a very pretty girl. So pleased that Gypsy seems to get on well with children - it's amazing what most cats will tollerate when kids are concerned!