Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-11-2005, 02:15 PM   #11

Re: Daily Shred/Saturday.......

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder treason and plot

Day has started fine but rain forecast to put a damper on the bonfires by dark. Heard my first firework last night!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-11-2005, 08:58 PM   #12

Hi everybody,

Well we seem to have loads of fireworks in the village tonight, Bronwyn wasn't too keen on them but now she is asleep, Arthur is never very concerned and has slept all the way through them.

We went into Sudbury today had a nice time doing some window shopping and also picked up a few Christmas presents

We popped into Rafi's Spice box (www.spicebox.co.uk) and picked up a couple of their meal kits, these currys are fantastic, they supply all the spices in a takeaway style box, when you get home you put the spices in a pan add water, simmer for 5 mintutes and then add your meat/fish/vegetables and cook. They are so fresh it is amazing. Once meal kits costs £3.85 and serves 4-6 people so I think it is good value for money. So I have just cooked 12 servings of curry (Pasanda and Rogan Josh) and they are going in my freezer. I would recommend them to anybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
05-11-2005, 09:02 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Hi everybody,

Well we seem to have loads of fireworks in the village tonight, Bronwyn wasn't too keen on them but now she is asleep, Arthur is never very concerned and has slept all the way through them.

We went into Sudbury today had a nice time doing some window shopping and also picked up a few Christmas presents

We popped into Rafi's Spice box (www.spicebox.co.uk) and picked up a couple of their meal kits, these currys are fantastic, they supply all the spices in a takeaway style box, when you get home you put the spices in a pan add water, simmer for 5 mintutes and then add your meat/fish/vegetables and cook. They are so fresh it is amazing. Once meal kits costs £3.85 and serves 4-6 people so I think it is good value for money. So I have just cooked 12 servings of curry (Pasanda and Rogan Josh) and they are going in my freezer. I would recommend them to anybody.
we have got friends who live in sudbury,nice town center there,i love suffolkrusks the cheesey ones mmm delic they have a good market on there as well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-11-2005, 09:12 PM   #14

Hi Cathy,

Yes Sudburys town centre is quite nice, they have a lot of shops there, shame they have no Next though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-11-2005, 09:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran
How you feeling this morning Moli?
I am a lot better thanks PK, the flu tablets are really helping, just as well, been busy all day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-11-2005, 11:16 PM   #16

Glad you're feeling better Moli . . . keep takng them thar pills and you'll be fit in no time!!

The fireworks are going mental here. I suppose it's a combination of Guy Fawkes and Ede/Diwali. We had an early dinner in an italian restaurant tonight; came out about 7.15 and there's been wall-to-wall bangers and crackling thingies going off.

Thankfully Domi's dropped off to sleep - let's hope he stays in his own bed - a wriggling, kicking 2 year old is NOT conducive to a good night's kip which is what happened last night. And on that note I will bid you adieu to catch up on my sleep in order to be able to face tomorrow with some degree of sanity

**crap - soulds like fireworks in next door's garden . . . must run to see if junior is OK . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
05-11-2005, 11:22 PM   #17

Glad you are feeling better Moli...keep taking the pills !!

Nite nite Yola....hope your little one is ok with the fireworks going off

Fireworks going mad in our neighbouthood too at the minute tbh I wish they'd do away with bonfire night...humbug aren't I