Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-11-2005, 10:48 AM   #11

Re: Daily Shred Thread / Friday

Nat - hope your day turns out OK. Maybe you should mention to the sister than you need some time without her in tow? If you need to talk; you need to talk and she should respect that fact.

Moli - hope your horrible old cold bites the dust soonest . . . it's horrible to feel so under the weather

Brilliant sunshine and quite crisp here. I think my aerial man will turn up today (canx yesterday due to howling gales and lashing rain). He will need to climb up onto the roof to replace the aerial, and with a 3 storey house I don't envy him

I will take Dominik to the park for a scamper - he was cooped up all day yesterday and is driving me and the cats mental. Then we might grab a bite of lunch at the new Carluccios that's opened here in the last month. They're great with kids in there and do great light lunches. I want to let the cats out into the garden but as it's a complete mess of mud I don't think that'll be possible . . . they don't see it that way tho . . .

Just finished the ironing, so will jump into the shower in a mo and the day will begin in earnest

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
04-11-2005, 02:19 PM   #12

Just bathed 3 dogs, they all decided to go into the bog this morning, and all came out stinking!!!!!To think I cleaned my bathroom first thing this morning..........!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
04-11-2005, 02:33 PM   #13

afternoon all, have just been kitten proofing everywhere, making sure there are no little hidy holes she can get into , also have been being a bad influence on Yola by helping her in her plan , then sat down and had a cheese and onion sandwhich now off to walk the dogs, they have temporary insanity as the people have come to fiz the street lamp by our garden and th dogs have spent all morning yappin at them

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-11-2005, 03:48 PM   #14

Hi all- hope your day is going well.
Moli - hope you're feeling better.

We've been to the beach again this morning. It was suprisingly pleasant and sunny, and nice and quiet. Sadly there was a lot of helicopter and lifeboat activity as the search continues for the two boys swept out from Lulworth yesterday . It was so windy yesterday - what did they think they were doing??? Oh, boys, break your hearts they are soooo reckless.

It's 4 November and I haven't heard a firework yet! How good is that? Guess there are bound to be some tonight or tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
04-11-2005, 04:48 PM   #15

Afternoon people,

I went to work today and it has been raining all day but has stopped now n the suns trying to come out! odd weather ... very odd!
Ive just had a ham sandwhich n a packet quavers! im hooked on those things!
so now just relaxing. Ill brush tigger aswell he loves his new brush!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
04-11-2005, 05:26 PM   #16

Afternoon everyone.

Have had quite a good day till I discovered that my OH's wages aren't showing in the bank Phoned the bank, it's their fault they are having probs with their processing department and they are 24hrs behind. Because they have admitted it's their fault they are gonna waiver the bank charges for us going overdrawn so that's something.

Other than that it's been quite a nice day, sun has been shining but it's looking very stormy out at the moment. The kittens are bogging as usual, they spend most of their time snoozing on the underside of my car. Hence they are covered in yukky stuff. They'll be getting another rub down tonight so they'll be sulking again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-11-2005, 06:05 PM   #17

hiya ive had quite a nice day,been to my daughters saw my 18 mth old grandson,hes at THAT age terrible 2s big time did some xmas shopping,been to the pub had a couple of drinks (soft) now home for a relax

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
04-11-2005, 06:59 PM   #18

Not been a good day. reversed my car into a neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No damage done exept my pride
Kids are driving me daft, the wee one was off nursery today. Going to the vet with Blue tomorrow about his skin. Have a dog staying tonight that was ment to be re homed but didnt work out, the cats are hideing, she's not house trained and eats cat poo from the litter tray, Blue was looking as if to say "are you daft or what"
So really just about a normal day for me

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-11-2005, 09:38 PM   #19

Sounds like you have had a few wee problems today Jac......hope things improve for you....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
04-11-2005, 09:40 PM   #20

she's not house trained and eats cat poo from the litter tray: saves u having to sieve the tray out LOL my pup used to do that yuk