Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-11-2011, 11:41 PM   #11

Re: Sunflower Saturday

Evening all. Bit of a hectic day, worked last night so been awake since 4.15ish yesterday afternoon and worked from 8 till 8 so 30 hours since I slept last. I find it works so that way I do not loose the days. Anyhow took Sal out this morning good run in the park that was about 8.30am well before fireworks which appear to be in abundance this year. Although she really is not fussed - if she is in the house
and sleeps through the whole thing unless a loud really whistley one in nearby which causes her to raise her head.
Anyhow after taking Sal out popped into Sainsburys and then into Sutton to pick up pair of converse trainers for Katie she is 19 today..........time flies, anyhow short family get together card swop hugs etc about 1pm; Kate then popped out to get her fringe trimmed, she is off out with Tom tonight for a birthday meal. And out tomorrow with Sophie.
Anyhow came back and cleaned the bathroom including the shower...really pleased with my efforts. Going to hit the garden tomorrow and try to clear out some pots clean them then get prepared to plant Spring bulbs.

Have a good night all, see you tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
05-11-2011, 11:49 PM   #12

Re: Sunflower Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
I had a brainstorm earlier:went on line and Googled "how set time indiglowatch" and OMG, there were the instructions step by step! I feel like a complete idiot at not having done that before....Anyhow, all is well now and I can't imagine why I never thought of that earlier ... I'm not the only one who's misplaced the manual!
At least you realised the possibilities in the end Eileen. I know I've had to do that for different things in the past... Google = highly useful tool that way!