Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #21

Re: Minnie relaxing

Thanks Jacks! Kizzy is a real softie - I trust her 100%, she likes to chew my finger nails and I know that she won't ever bite to hurt me. She is honoured to call Minnie her sister! They both love the tummy raspberries too! She will have been living with me for a year come April and was a CP rescue via two Catsey members!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: tabby cat
18-02-2010, 09:19 PM   #22

Minnie is a real softy to.Shes 13 now and shes been with us for the past 7 years.We got her from the RSPCA.She was in there because her previous owners said she was to demanding.Yes she is demanding but i wouldnt change her.
Minnie has a very loud meow.She constantly talks to us.Different meows for different things.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #23

Lucky you, to have a talky cat! I love it, but my Leia is the strong silent type and hardly ever has much to say. She specializes in the Silent Miaow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #24

That's sad. Kizzy only has a tiny little mew, but she always chirrups when she sees us and has the biggest purrrrr I've ever heard. She is nearly 2 or 3 and has brought a big ray of sunshine into our lives. I lost my old boy Merlin in March last year and just managed 3 weeks or so without a cat, the house felt so empty. Bless you for adopting Minnie. IMO there is nothing wrong with a good meow! My little Pip is quite vocal, but I think it's lovely and just meow right back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-02-2010, 09:42 PM   #25

Leia has a soft purr also; little Dandy had such a loud purr that people could hear him when he was on my lap and I was on the phone!