Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
17-02-2010, 12:44 PM   #11

Re: It's a hard life, being a cat in this house!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Enjoyed those, it has been a while! Loved Anakin getting into mischief, and the fully occupied sofa. What a lovely tribe you have.
Thanks Eileen, sorry it has been so long! Anakin is always up to something! We have a box in the middle of the living room which a package arrived in and he shuts himself in that for the most part of the day. I haven't the heart to throw it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
Great pics and lovely Cats.
Thank you x

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
What I want to know is how many jobs are your kitties holding down - they are obviously exhausted ('cept for Anakin who still has energy for mishchief)!
Haha thanks, obviously I am just working the far too hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
oh so cute and Anakin is so adorable!!
Thank you Tink! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
Agreed!! They are all gorgeous!
Thanks Donna x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Great pics, Random ........ love the one of them in the washing basket
Thanks Mags, anything 'boxy' I think will do them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calismum
You must have read my mind! For some reason when driving back form garden centre today I was thinking we've not seen your tribe and specifically Anakin for a while!! Spooky or what?

Great pics - love the washing basket and all 6 of them on the settee.
Oh brill, well I am glad I put some up then and glad you enjoyed them! You're hard pushed to find a seat in this house, what with this lot and the dogs too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Great photos random! Thanks for those - I absolutely adore the one of Tucker and Kiara in the wash basket and of course Anakin getting into mischief. I am glad to see that Myles and Ani are still obviously greatest friends. Please give them all a wee chin tickle from me and a big hug for Anakin!
Thanks Angie, glad you enjoyed them, hugs on their way and a big one for Ani. He and Myles are just inseparable. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moli
Beautiful pictures, lovely to see them altogether...all gorgeous, have a real soft spot for Princess....
Thanks Moli, she's a sweetheart, you would love her. x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
18-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #12

Re: It's a hard life, being a cat in this house!

great pics!! especially love the one of anakin getting up to no good...... funny fury babies!