Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
06-02-2010, 03:33 AM   #1

I've had a VERY busy morning being naughty!!

Hello everyone...my names HRH Princess Harry... but yu can jut call me Harry... I have been very busy this morning and i have been in trouble with my mummy...
First of all... i was exploring the kitchen when i saw this thing that i hadn't seen before...I saw mummy using it yesterday... but it had a big white bowl in it then... when i jumped up to get a closer look the big white things was missing from inside it... so i thought i had better get in for a closer look... it was nice and cosy... so i called for mummy to come and see me so i could tell her that the other part was missing... she wasn't very happy when she saw me... but she took my picture anyway...
here it is

Mummy took me out and told me i was very naughty.. she said something about it being no place for pussy cats and that i should go and play with something else...
I went upstairs to try and find my teddy... and as i walked past mummy's toilet...... i saw the end of the white paper move a bit cause the window was open... mummy said play with something else... and that bit of paper got my interest... so i started playing with the white paper...
I was having such a great time... and then all of a sudden mummy was there and she sounded cross when she said... "What are you doing?"..... if could talk i would have said "isn't it obvious?"
She took pictures of me again... (every time i do something fun she takes my picture... she must be pretending to be cross)... here are the pictures she took of me playing with the white paper

Its very hard work being a Ginger Ninja... and i was feeling pretty tired... so I found a nice comfy place to have a sleep... Cait hadn't made her bed... and it looked so inviting i decided to stretch out and relax... before i knew it i heard that familiar click... yep.. you guessed it... Mummy was taking my photo again... here they are... (She says i sleep funny... but i dont think so... so i like to stretch out a little.... who doesn't?)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-02-2010, 12:48 PM   #2

Re: I've had a VERY busy morning being naughty!!

Absolutely delightful photo series and stories too Jo! I think you spent the whole day following HRH around just to trick her into doing naughty things for our delight!

She is gorgeous - cuddles from me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #3

What a great story and pictures, personally thing she did it all so you could get some pictures....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-02-2010, 04:28 PM   #4

Great photos and storyline Jo, wouldn't that make an excellent theme for a future photo contest ........ "Up to mischief"!

Harry is quite a mischievous miss!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #5

Awww bless, she was having so much fun! Great series of pics; I agree that would make a good photo contest theme. What a gorgeous ginger princess she is!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
07-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #6

Awww she is so delightful....not naughty at all!!!

I think she should be in the new Andrex advert

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
07-02-2010, 10:05 PM   #7

Brilliant pics and story - Hasn't she grown! Lovely girl.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-02-2010, 10:20 PM   #8

Love your pics and story, the first one should be called Dinner is served! , as she is in your meal maker

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
07-02-2010, 11:09 PM   #9

Oh goodness.
"Kitty. It's what's for dinner" haha!
So funny and Kuan Yin has rediscovered the toilet paper roll too, goodness they are funny with that.
Excellent pics!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby female
James is Male
08-02-2010, 05:42 AM   #10

Brilliant pics .. I love the story! Harry is a totally gorgeous girl.

Dunkley used to raid the paper tissue box and 'decorate' the living room with shredded tissues. Her favourite exclamation from her human family was "This is just wickedness!". She would rush off out of the room with her tail up and then peep round the door fame to see if we were going to chase her (and of course, someone always obliged ).

Who needs television when you have a cat?!