Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby female
James is Male
08-02-2010, 05:27 AM   #11

Re: Wes

What a face, so full of character! I f i may dare to attempt to translate Wes' facial expression, he may be communicating along these lines :

"I hope you realise that this is a once-in-a lifetime's opportunity to steal my image with that thing you have pushed in my face. I am not happy about all this, but it seems to make you happy (humans are such simple souls). Make sure you have my best side and hurry up, you have just ten seconds left before I step out of character and really get mad ! ...."

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
What a face, so full of character! I f i may dare to attempt to translate Wes' facial expression, he may be communicating along these lines :

"I hope you realise that this is a once-in-a lifetime's opportunity to steal my image with that thing you have pushed in my face. I am not happy about all this, but it seems to make you happy (humans are such simple souls). Make sure you have my best side and hurry up, you have just ten seconds left before I step out of character and really get mad ! ...."
Yep that says it all James. I had tried for a year to get a suitable pic for my website and I think that is the best Wes is going to provide

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-02-2010, 08:42 PM   #13

Oh what a kissable little face I love the blue/cream tabby markings . . . Wes is adorable

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
09-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #14

Thanks Yola. He is a really baby.