Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: maine coons
11-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #1

Snoring

How bad can a cats snoring get? One of my Maine Coons is a very rotund cat and she snores even worse than any husband can. When she is in the room with me, I have to turn the TV up to hear it!!! When I am in bed at night, I can hear her snoring from the downstairs lounge. I have recently had new neighbours and I am hoping they don't think it is me !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #2

Re: Snoring

OMG - that must be some snore! I would wonder if her rotundity is contributing to her snoring so loudly (as they say it does with people). Also, I'd get her checked at the vet in case she has any upper respiratory tract problems.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-08-2011, 03:41 PM   #3

Wow, that is loud! Most of mine have snored, but softly. I agree with Angie, might be a good idea to have her checked. Pics???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
17-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #4

ronnies a snorer, and at night he likes to sleep on the window sill in the bedroom, and the noise he kicks up. i have had to get up and prod him. i do wear ear plugs some nights lol