Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
10-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #1

Bad bad night :(

After a successful day leaving dogs & cats together whilst out last night was so so retrograde

Sometimes Mindy can be a bit hyper at bedtime, some of it i think is due to a different room - excitment & so on but generally after hour or so she calms down

Last night Tim played up big time. He & Mindy chased each other round & round the room. Amber who more often than not sleeps in conservatory or Cat room had come upstairs as well. Finally got Tim & Mindy stopped chasing. Then Tim started on Amber, chasing her & wrestling with her, this was so unfair as all she wanted was to sleep so i gave her the option of going back out to the other rooms which she gladly took.

Tim tried again to get Mindy going which isnt hard as being so young all she wants to do is play. As Tim galloped around the room on & off furniture things started to fall onto the floor. Finally at 5.50am i had had enough, Mr Tim got put out the window (into the cat room). Really i should have did it much sooner. I shall no doubt become like a zombie as the day wears on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #2

Re: Bad bad night :(

Goodness Velvet! You say you should have put Tim out sooner .... can't believe that you put up with it until 5.50! Not only you, but Tim will be asleep all day!

Catsey Veteran

10-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Goodness Velvet! You say you should have put Tim out sooner .... can't believe that you put up with it until 5.50! Not only you, but Tim will be asleep all day!
Dont believe it Angie, hes out patrolling his cat run & has been all morning. At least out there Amber can get up on the high shelves away from him. Shes very agile.

If he starts tonight, he will go out immediately to tge Cat room!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-08-2011, 03:34 PM   #4

Quite a night, Velvet! I don't think I'd have put up with it that long.

Ah, the pleasure of having of a middle-aged cat who sleeps all night with me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
11-08-2011, 05:22 PM   #5

O no!! I remember that kitten stage and I only ha the one!!! lol that was a bloody nightmare

Catsey Veteran

11-08-2011, 06:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes
O no!! I remember that kitten stage and I only ha the one!!! lol that was a bloody nightmare
Hes15 months old - blooming moody teenager -