Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Siamese
14-08-2011, 11:46 AM   #21

Re: Does anyone else's cats do any of this?

What a good thread!

Mine do the "asking for a tummy rub" thing and take the attitude sometimes that their own food bowl contains poison but another's is delicious (even if they contain exactly the same food). The girls also decide that my food is their food and that I am merely tasting it to see that it is the right temperature for them.

The other things do not come into my girls' repertoire but they do like to climb up on top of doors and look down upon me. I think it is a "height and superiority" attitude when they're in the mood.

Dylan is a very sweet and interesting character, RCR. In fact, many on here seem to have cats with lovely idiosynchrasies. Whoever thinks cats have no personality has probably never owned (been owned by) a cat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
14-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #22

Awww the story with the spider made me laugh Gladys.
Denis has had an obsession with pens since very young

He will also go around the room knocking things off the tops of things if you are ignoring him or he will bite your feet to get attention

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Birman.
15-08-2011, 10:02 PM   #23

@Rescuecatsrule (and they do) all of these and more is why I love cats, very complex, and very funny, wouldn't be without them.
I love your list, brings back memories of cats past and present.