Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Birmans
21-02-2008, 12:15 PM   #1

Birman Kittens

Hey

Ive just purchased a Seal Point Tabby Birman Kitten who is 4Months Old and he is so cute. How easy is it to introduce another one Who is Going To be a Red Point Birman Kitten who is 5 and Half Months Old?? Can anyone give me any advice??

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2008, 12:27 PM   #2

Re: Birman Kittens

A warm welcome to our friendly forum!

I personally have never introduced a new cat into the house but several members here have multi cat households........ someone will be along soon to give you some advice.

Looking forward to chatting and hearing more about your kitten ...... if you have difficulty posting your pics, this link will guide you through the process.......

http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=8195

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-02-2008, 02:53 PM   #3

Sorry I have no advice for you but as Mags says there are several Catsey people with multi cat households who I am sure will be along soon to help you! Hope you enjoy Catsey.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #4

Hi warm welcome to Catsey...

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Bengals
26-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #5

Hi, I have a mutli cat hosuehold and large cattery. I introduce them in one fell swoop. Im afraid you cant make it easier by a bit at a time. Birmans are sweet and docile (even my bengals dont fight when they meet new companions) They will settle , just remember to make more of a fuss of your existing cat then it wont feel so usurped at first.

Welcome to Catsey

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Birman
26-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #6

Welcome to Catsey, especially your lovely new Birman. I have had an older one for a fortnight, and she is gorgeous, and has settled down marvellously, though she is the boss!

Tell us what yours is called and let us have a photo, please.

Scilla