Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
01-04-2007, 03:49 PM   #21

Re: Simons poorly again

Yes he does have a persciption Diet. When he first started having the problem he was on Hill Science perscipton s/d which was dry he had a blocked bladder. I think this time he had a very back infection he also had blood in his wee he is not alowed any dry foods at all and has beign put on c/d which he hasnt tried yet picking up on tuesday. At the moment he is on whiskas which he doesnt realy like. He is taking his penicillin by just feeding him it and is also on diazipan 5mg per day which is making him very dopey he tries to jump on the deak and he keeps falling off but he has had the biggest wee i have ever seen him do today so the wet food and the medicine must have but doing him good. He has only just gone to sleep. He got me up at 5.30am he doesnt like beign by himself he is realy a mummy's boy.
jane kado Guinness Kay and Sleeping beauty Simon
p.s. Simon's mummy is called beauty and realy looks like him too

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
01-04-2007, 04:29 PM   #22

That's good to hear.. he probably doesn't drink enough water and gets more out of the wet food then....am glad he weed though lol

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: torty
John is Male
02-04-2007, 09:46 PM   #23

Every time I feed any Hills science brand dried which the vet recomend Millie is sick ..so I changed over to JWB..which a few people on here recomended..she seems a lot better for it

john