Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
26-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #1

born again juvenile delinquents???

both my boys seem to be going into their 2nd juvenile delinquents stage. If they can be naughty they will be. ronnie hes taken to just pushing us around. especially my husband. if charlies wants to sit in his chair ronnie will get there first.almost got sat on once!! if charlie gets up ronnies there in his place. then at night we get the *im going to walk all over the electricals to find some where to sleep.so we have muddy prints over the speakers the tv. and kicks off anything he can see thats in his way to get comfy. last night it was ontop of the expensive record deck. (obviously hubby wasnt happy about that) then theres his brother reggie. decides he wants to sleep on my body board that goes scross the bath. so i get mucky paw prints all around the bath, the sink!!! and then he sheds masses of fur into the bath. so im cleaning the bath out every morning. so last night i sut the bathroom door. and so he decides hes going to sleep with me. dont mind that but he was on my tummy. and reggie is a constant washer. so all night im getting the lick-lick-lick noise. then im so pleased and im going to purr all night. then he had an itch so was scratching. so i put him on the floor. straight up he comes. i was woken up 5 times last night !!!! im cream crackered to say the least. they boys are 12 years old now not babies but they are going through the teenage years of a cat again. !!!!! horrors the pair of them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #2

Re: born again juvenile delinquents???

I expect it's got something to do with the weather boys mum! They've got wind in their whiskers!!! Don't envy you - I had a very wet Pip jumping onto the bed in the middle of the night last night, but I had a towel handy, gave him a quick rub down and was rewarded with purrrs. He purrs very quietly, and he settled down so I did get back to sleep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-11-2012, 10:20 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I expect it's got something to do with the weather boys mum! They've got wind in their whiskers!!! Don't envy you - I had a very wet Pip jumping onto the bed in the middle of the night last night, but I had a towel handy, gave him a quick rub down and was rewarded with purrrs. He purrs very quietly, and he settled down so I did get back to sleep!
your lucky reggie sounds like a buzzsaw !! last night i shut them out of the bedroom. no kidding u the mess. footprints all over the place. so ive let reggie back in the bathroom easier to clean the bath than polish the electricals

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #4

Whoops sounds like they are living up to their names