Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
18-05-2007, 11:17 AM   #21

Re: Felix

Hi inkakain,

He used to belong to my neighbour - then she moved away took one of her cats and left Felix he was living rough for a few months and every morning would sit on his doorstep crying to get in I fed him every day but he wouldn't let me near enough to pick him up - so we asked a local charity to help but Felix would not go in the trap . Eventually new people moved into his old house - I explained the situation to them, hoping they would take him in - but they didn't like cats and were not interested. So me and my boyfriend decided we were just going to grab him - brave or stupid decision I'm not sure

But it all worked out and now we are just going through the trials and tribulations of him settling with all my other animals - patience of a saint

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
18-05-2007, 11:18 AM   #22

Re: Felix

oh I just noticed you are in Stirlingshire - me too!