Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Ragdoll's and Moggies
17-03-2009, 11:22 PM   #1

Pictures of my cats.

Hi everyone.

I managed to get the pictures uploaded, I think!

So here goes!

Cat number one is Olle a 2 year old male and the most miserable cat in existence! Although he's still my baby.

My second cat was Casper a 10 month old male. He came to me after being found as a stray aged just 9 weeks old!

My recently adopted cat Lola came into the RSPCA with her 6 kittens and I fostered them and fell in love with Lola. She is 15 months old.

Here are Olle and Lola, they are best of friends!

And not forgetting the beautiful kittens that are currently 5 weeks old!

So that's my cat family, it's madness but I love it!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #2

Re: Pictures of my cats.

Gorgeous cats...

Well done for getting their photos on here!

Catsey Junior

17-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #3

Thank you!

I knew I would get there in the end.

Catsey Junior

17-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #4

Just realised I forgot Meg.

Meg is my current RSPCA foster cat and she is 18 years old. She is very poorly and has kidney failure so she is not able to be re-homed and will be kept comfortable with me until her time comes.

She was found locked in a house where her previous owner had died and not been discovered, it is suspected she was left to fend for herself in this house for 6 weeks!

It breaks you heart to think of someone passing away and no-one noticing for so long, and she was only found after the RSPCA were called with reports of a cat scratching at the window.

Anyway here is Meg:

As you can see she drools ... a lot!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
18-03-2009, 12:16 AM   #5

They are all goergeous, bless little Meg, she is a real cutie, good on you for making the rest of her days filled with love and care....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #6

Bless that poor little Meg - it cheers my heart to hear of kind people who care for rescued cats, we've got several on this forum. And those DELICIOUS DELIGHTFUL KITTENS - what cuties - they all look to have their mother's lovely colouring. I think you mentioned that they all have good homes to go to?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-03-2009, 02:45 AM   #7

Those are a lovely family of cats; gorgeous, but I want to catnap Olle! What a sweet face! And give dear Meg a chin tickle from me, glad she's found a loving refuge with you.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: All types
mattde is Male
18-03-2009, 08:52 AM   #8

what a selection of cats, very nice. what a sad story about Meg.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
18-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #9

What gorgeous cats! And look at all those adorable kittens, and they're all GREY I have a total soft spot for grey cats as my first child-hood cat was very russian-blue esque. I wonder if my two would object to one of your litter joining em?!

Welcome to Catsey!

Catsey Junior

18-03-2009, 02:14 PM   #10

Moli- That is what I'm here for. She went through a terrible time before coming into care and you would not believe just how thin she was! I just want to make her last days happy and I hope that's what I'm doing.

Angieh- Yes the kittens do all have good homes to go to, they are all under the RSPCA care so every adopter has gone through extensive checks and I can honestly say that they will all be well loved and spoilt rotten.

Dandysmum- You could TRY and kidnap Olle however chances are you will come away worse off. He is very, very, very loyal to my partner Colleen and will not allow anyone else to even so much as touch him! He is aborable tho.

Meep- Yes the kittens are all grey which shocked me also, I can only assume that dad must of looked just like mum. They all have the lovely long hair that she has also.