Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
09-09-2020, 10:32 AM   #1

Wednesday.

Hi Pamela and Shelley,
Wednesday evening here and another nice day, although rain is forecast for all day tomorrow.I got up early today and managed to wipe down all the pantry shelves, then limped all the way to the local supermarket to start stocking up the shelves again.Managed to catch a bus back though. Had pork for tea tonight which I don't usually eat, but it was yummy with apple sauce.Caramel icecream in a cone finished the tea nicely and I'm feeling rather full now.I managed to buy a DVD online today, one that I'd been after for ages -The Widower. First saw it on TV about 18 months ago and loved it.What a horrid guy Malcolm Webster is.I'm glad he's now locked away.

PAMELA,I'm glad work went well for you yesterday and that you're still able to work from home. Your dogs and cats must love it.It's good that you were able to finish a wee bit earlier. Let's hope you're not as busy today.

SHELLEY, hope your course went well last night.Sorry you are so busy at work but I'm sure the 10 Commandments were an "interesting" diversion ! I don't find the Old Testament terribly easy to study. I much prefer the New Testament but I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

I loved the Salisbury Poisonings on TV the other night.It is in two parts so I've still got the second part to see this Sunday night.What a shocking thing to do to innocent people.

I'm now going to wash out a couple of face masks that Janna and I wore today and hopefully they will dry overnight. I was going to do a bit of my Bible study but I see a cat is lying on top of the box my work is in, so that's the end of that. Hopefully there will be something I can watch on TV.

Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone and hope the sun is shining for you today.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-09-2020, 09:00 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday.

HI Dinky,

You have been busy with your cleaning!! Very handy that you managed to get a bus home to save you hurting your leg more when carrying your shopping. Your dinner sounds lovely!! My dad actually said at the weekend when he was over that he would like some of the apples off our tree to make an apple sauce for pork so will take some over when he comes home. I dont think i have ever seen the widower will have a look out for it.

Shelley, how was your course? I do hope you enjoyed it. That's good you have been busy at work. It means you are needed. My work have announced over 800 redundancies today but thankfully my area is not affected by it.

I was reasonably busy at work today but it is still hard. Steven brought a lovely lunch in for us today as he knew it would fill me up before i ran tonight. My run with Jacqui was great. Ran faster than i did on monday and hit a quicker pace again. I have no idea what is making me get quicker but i am going with it as it is making me feel better. After the run, we stood at Jacqui's car for an hour chatting until it got a bit chilly!! Came home and had a hot shower and a cup of tea so just relaxing on here and watching TV.

Take care everyone