Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-08-2020, 12:33 PM   #1

Friday Daily.

Good morning Shelley and Pamela and anyone else who may look in.

it's Friday evening here but I guess you'll be waking up to Friday morning.Had a busy sort of day with some carpet arriving.A friend of mine works in a retirement village and when someone moves out of one of their 2 bedroom units, the carpet is pulled up and dumped. She rang me to ask if I wanted carpet that was under 1 year old , absolutely free, and naturally I said yes. So now I've got rolls of beautiful beige carpet and underlay in my hallway, I've got no room to store it anywhere else as my cousin"s furniture is in my spare bedroom and garage, so I guess it will have to stay where it is until summer and I can get a carpet layer. I don't know why they don't donate it to a charity store because it's far too good to throw out. I can certainly make good use of it anyway. There's not a mark on it, and I was told there is more where that came from if i want it. Lucky me !!!

PAMELA, thinking of you throughout the day today and praying for good news for you and your family.I hope you are managing to get some rest at this time.

SHELLEY, hoping Friday's weather is shaping up to be fine and you are able to get in some more walks in the sunshine, and perhaps find another nice restaurant to try out.Enjoy your day.

Well, I'm off to bed now It's just after 11pm and Snoddy, my hairy man is waiting for me.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians. .