Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2020, 12:27 PM   #1

Thursday

Afternoon all and evening to Dinky.
Pamela, my thoughts are with you and prayers for your mum.
Dinky, I'm sure the mastiff boy will get a lovely home.
You are quite right to put the cats first.
Had a busy few days, finished makaton stage 3 and attended a zoom practice session.
Had some lovely walks and been out for 2 dinners.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
20-08-2020, 10:41 PM   #2

Re: Thursday

Hi Shelley and Pamela and everyone else who may look in
Friday morning here and an overcast day but not at all cold.We will hear today whether the PM is going to decrease our alert levels so waiting to hear her announcement at around 1pm.I'm heading off to the mall this morning to get a few groceries - will take the bus as my leg still isn't right and so don't think I can walk that far, and don't want to drive.Apart from that, nothing much is happening. i did manage to get the 2 matts out of Snoddy's coat though, although the poor guy was NOT happy.He still slept right by my pillow last night though so I guess he's forgiven me.

PAMELA, thinking of you, your mum and family as always.

SHELLEY, you are good, managing to finish the makaton course. What comes next -is there a Stage 4 ? I guess the weather must be OK as you are able to get out for lovely walks. Still,I love walking in the rain. It's very refreshing and uplifting somehow.i hope your meals out were yummy. Yeah, I know i couldn't have taken the mastiff boy. i couldn't do that to my cats.I do so hope that he will find the right owner who can turn him around but it's not looking good for him at this stage. Evidently he was used in a dog fighting ring and I won't tell you what these evil people did to him. How a human being can do these unspeakable acts of cruelty to any animal is beyond me.When I got Willow, she was also a young rescue and had been badly treated and I also had 2 cats at the time but Willow was much more submissive in nature than this boy, and I was always very firm with her regarding the cats. She was too terrified of making me angry to do the wrong thing.She never quite lost that fear of displeasing me ,unfortunately and I had to always be careful never to raise my voice as she would become very nervous. My beautiful big dog - how I miss her.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great day/evening.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.