Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-08-2020, 08:56 AM   #1

tired Wednesday

Morning everyone,

Very tired this morning s there was quite a big thunder storm last night. It sounded as if there were 2 as there was thunder in the distance rumbling but also thunder right over head and a lot of lightening!! Hubby had to go downstairs about 3am to let the dogs up as Mia was terrified, she ran upstairs whining and shaking so that was us awake for a couple of hours until she settled enough to fall asleep and we could sleep. Set the alarm for half an hour later just so we could catch up a little bit on our sleep!!

Dinky, your class sounds good, i hope you enjoy. Sorry to hear you are back in lockdown, will it affect your class going ahead? We have gotten used to wearing the masks, i think i have about 3 in the car!!

Shelley, did you have the thunder storm at the caravan? If so, how were the dogs?

Harris has been out and about this morning and seems so much happier now that he has been out and his appetite is always better!!

I better go and start work for the day then im running tonight although its started raining which i hope doesnt last until tonight!!

Have a lovely day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-08-2020, 05:54 PM   #2

Re: tired Wednesday

Afternoon, no thunder here, luckily the weather has been glorious the last few days.
We've been swimming and kayaking in the sea.
Also visited a botanical garden yesterday which was lovely.
About to start Makaton stage 3 in 10 mins.
Pamela, so pleased Harris is feeling better.
Dinky, how disappointing you have to go into lock down 2 again.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
12-08-2020, 10:35 PM   #3

Re: tired Wednesday

Hi Pamela and Shelley,
Thursday morning here . It's fine but chilly with a chance of rain later, but who knows. I've been wearing that big oversized hoodie/blanket that Brenna got me and by golly, it does keep me warm and is so nice to snuggle into on the couch.Willow would have loved it.Now Janna wants one too. I think Brenna got it online so will have to check it out.She has also ordered me these amazing wristbands - "Today I will not worry" and "Until we meet again". They are coming from USA so will take a wee while. I love wristbands and these have a beautiful pattern on one side and can be reversed to show the words. It's amazing what beautiful things are out there.

Tai Chi classes won't go ahead next week if the lock down isn't lifted by then, but that's OK as one of my legs is really sore still. Think I may have pulled a muscle. The walk I did yesterday didn't help but I'll try and limp round the block again today. Oh, listen to me moan !!!!!

PAMELA, what a terrible night you all had. I'm sorry that the storm was so bad for you and that poor Mia was so afraid. I'm pleased you let her upstairs and were able to calm her down eventually.Hope you have a relaxing run tonight and that you manage to have a better night's sleep. AND what great news about Harris. I'm so pleased he's back to his normal, perky self again. Way to go, Harris.

SHELLEY, lucky you with the great weather and no storms.The botanical garden sounds wonderful and all that swimming and kayaking.Sounds as if you're having a great time. Hope Makaton 3 went well for you. and that your short story is progressing also..

Well everyone, have a peaceful ,relaxing day/evening and stay safe.

PS. It was the "kittens" birthday yesterday. They turned 7 years old, but to me, they'll always be the "kittens".It's amazing how time flies. I can remember so clearly the day they were born - seems like only a year or two ago. They got a big tub of Temptations as a birthday gift.

Love to all Catsey cats ,dogs and their guardians.