Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-08-2020, 08:45 PM   #1

Thundery Tuesday

Evening everyone

The forecast for tonight here is thunder so we will see what happens. I hope not though as Mia is terrified!!

Harris is a lot brighter today, eating chicken and meowing to get out which hasnt been allowed!! I will let him out tomorrow though for a while. He is curled up in my arms whilst i try type and not making it easy!!

DInky, how are your legs? I hope you are feeling better!!

Shelley, how is your story coming along?

We bought a new goldfish for the pond. It is a bronze and black coloured oranda, he is very pretty!! Hoping he will settle ok with the others!!

Just relaxing with TV tonight so a quiet night

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-08-2020, 09:48 PM   #2

Re: Thundery Tuesday

Hi Pamela, Shelley and anyone else,
Wednesday morning here and it's meant to rain later. O degrees at the moment so it's a bit chilly. Not much planned to0day as one of my legs is still really stiff and sore. I'll go for a gentle walk later if the rain holds off and I'm going to begin a Tai Chi class next week. It's for beginners so I'll see how that goes. At least I''ve made a start.

We're now back in Level 2 lockdown and Auckland is in level 3 after a family in Auckland hastested positive for Covid and there is no idea where they got it from.This is our first case of community transmission in over 100 days.It's so disappointing.Back to wearing masks when we go out now.

SHELLEY, hope the weather is remaining fine for you all and you are getting some lovely walks .Have you begun your next Makaton course yet ? Hope you are finding some good inspiration for your book as well. You'll feel so proud of your achievement when it is finished.

PAMELA, so pleased to hear that Harris is a lot brighter now and is eating as well. Wanting to go out is a good sign but I'm glad you're keeping him in for another day.You must be so so so relieved.Poor Harris has had his fair share of troubles and so you must be so relieved. Hope your new goldfish settles in OK. Don't know much about fish but I'm sure he's a very pretty boy. I do hope the thunder isn't too bad for poor Mia. Hopefully you can divert her attention away from the noise.

WEll everyone, I'm off to make a coffee. BRRRRRR, it's really cold in here.

Have a great day everyone and stay safe.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.