Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Siamese
15-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #1

Home needed for 2 older cats. Owner moving abroad

Hi

I have a friend who is looking to home 2 older cats as she is moving to Newzealand. Cats will be avaliable until 1st july.
Max is a long hair silver tabby, neutered and vaccinated 15 years old.
Sophie is a tortoise shell and white girl, neutered and vaccinated,16 years old she is a little timmid and has had some teeth taken out and is on a soft diet.
Both lovely and friendly much loved pets, my friend is sad to rehome them but feels the journey to newzealand would be too much for them, and would like to find a loving home for them both together. And would also like to stay in touch with new owners to get updates on how they are doing through email.
If anyone is interested or knows anyone that might be able to help Please PM me and i will pass on my friends contact details. The cats are in Chatham in Kent.

Thanks for looking

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #2

Re: Home needed for 2 older cats. Owner moving abroad

Good Luck finding a new home for these two lovelies too.