Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Bengal / moggy
20-11-2011, 02:29 PM   #1

New forever home waiting....

Hi there - I am new to this forum so please forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place

I have two cats, one being a Bengal boy that we re-homed in Feb.
Since then we have moved to a very rural location surrounded by fields so now feel that we are able to take on another Bengal or Savannah rehome/rescue cat.

We would prefer a boy and one that is capable of getting along with our other cats, that is more important to us - so age is no matter (Aslan was 7 years old when we rescued him).

Please keep us in mind if you hear of anyone needing a loving, forever home where they shall want for nothing.
Many thanks for your help

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #2

Re: New forever home waiting....

Good luck finding a perfect match! It's lovely that you feel able to take on another cat. I'm sure there are plenty out there needing your love and care.

Cats owned: Bengal / moggy
20-11-2011, 03:54 PM   #3

Thank you Angieh!
I would re-home more if I could but its not fare on our two boys.... although if two had to come as a pair then I am sure we would consider that! hehe...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #4

Have you tried some of these rescues in Staffordshire?

www.grendoncatshelter.org.uk
www.thecats-whiskers.org
www.cats.org.uk/lichfield
www.rspca-staffordwolverhampton.org.uk
www.cannock.cats.org.uk
www.stoke.cats.org.uk
www.cats.org.uk
www.stafford.cats.org.uk
www.bluecross.org.uk
www.rspca-burtonbranch.org.uk
www.rspca-staffsnorth.org.uk
www.pawprintsanimalrescue.co.uk
www.tamesideanimalshelter.org
www.animallifeline.org.uk
www.cinnamon.org.uk

Or for breed specific

BENGAL: LIFE FOR CATS
Based in Grantham, on the Nottinghamshire / Lincolnshire border. Rehoming of rescue Bengal and Savannah cats and kittens. All our cats are neutered. The majority are also vaccinated, and microchipped prior to adoption.
Tel: 07903 108918
Email: jenny@nolans.org.uk

BENGAL: FLUFF & FEATHERS - Pedigree cat rescue
Based in East Wittering, Sussex, rescuing and rehoming on the Sussex Coast. A gorgeous pedigree cat & rare chicken Utopia, with plenty of space surrounded by fields. Cats are rehomed to suitable applicants, and a donation is required. This rescue does not usually have pedigree kittens for rehoming, only adult cats. If you are seeking a kitten please check with the larger rescue establishments.
Donations Needed: Donations will help Fluff & Feathers in the building of their first, much needed rescue shelter. Help with bedding and neutering fees gratefully accepted.
Email: sherrygewitzke@mac.com (Please email in the first instance for an adoption or rehoming form)

BENGAL CAT CLUB - RESCUE
Tel: 01690 710465

BENGAL CAT RESCUE
Rehoming Bengals Nationally including Scotland
Help in rehoming and rehabilitation of Bengal cats. This is a small non-profit organisation ran by volunteers who are committed to the welfare of Bengal cats. Their website also features lost and found bengals.
Want to offer a home to a Bengal? If you wish to offer a home to a Bengal cat, please fill out the 'Prospective Home Form' on their website or contact them by email, rather than phoning - thank you!
Does your Bengal need a new home? Please call the phone number below - thank you!
National Rescue Tel: 08707 778149
Email: rescue@bengalcatrescue.org.uk

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #5

Good luck! With all those sites Elaine has kindly listed you should be able to locate someone who needs a loving home.