Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2011, 03:58 PM   #1

Save Feline Care Cat Rescue for hard to home cats

Hi,

My lovely friend Molly has been running a cat sanctuary ''Feline Care'' in Norfolk UK for the last few years on next to nothing.

Now the owners no longer want the responsibility and have given the ultimatum to find £70,000 to become a charity in it's own right and buy the land where the centre is built or the sanctuary will be closed.

Not only will it be a knock to the many cats that need rescuing locally, but it is also desperately sad news for the resident cats that are to old, ill or unhomeable.

As of today 27/09/11 they still need to raise £14000

Everyone has worked so hard to raise this money and they are so close to the target, but it's still a lot to raise in such a short amount of time, especially as they are also working full time looking after and rescuing animals.

Please help spread the word the more people that know the more that can help, plus donate. Please any amount big or small are so very very much appreciated.

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #2

Re: Save Feline Care Cat Rescue for hard to home cats

Just double checking, from what I read of this section, I can't put a link to their site or donation page?