Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
22-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #1

Saturday silence/chat

Well, I've nothing to say really, so it's more silence than chat
Not a great day, dullish, coolish and we've had a heavy shower
I am contenting myself watching the cricket on TV - the weather looks much nicer in London.

Banned

Cats owned: N/A
22-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #2

Re: Saturday silence/chat

Hi there Is this the daily thread? I have heard people talking about it, but can never find it Weather is not bad here, may go a wee walk in a while...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #3

Afternoon Ladies, nothing to say DM??? I always look forward to you daily, you always seem to be doing so much..
Morning here, think we are going to the Zoo today....Must remember my hat, ended up with sun stroke last weekend... .
Have a good one all...........

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
22-08-2009, 02:45 PM   #4

Hi everyone,
just a day staying in still recuperating - its not bad out there today either. Usually I am indulging in some retaiul therapy but am immersing myself in books (Marian Keyes) and my lap top and catching up on dvd s. Treated myself to a Aldi own bottle baileys stuff - for my coffee and thats now gone! have a nice day everybody! Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-08-2009, 02:54 PM   #5

Hello,
Did the morning trolley dash at Asda, before the kids were even up out of bed!! Been doing some cleaning today... boring!!!

Just pottering about at home today with the kids.

Have a good weekend all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-08-2009, 03:10 PM   #6

Hi everyone! Nice here now, blue sky and warm with some wind - good day for drying washing outside!

Huge cheer from me this lunchtime - I ate one of our first tomatoes!! Never thought I'd get any ripe ones. Plenty more coming along nicely.

I've had a bit of a Pip picfest, so will be posting a few shortly! He is SO entertaining, but I am going to bed at night absolutely exhausted! He's completely recovered from being sleepy and sick after his jab yesterday. Whirling dervishes have nothing on Master Pippin.

My car passed it's MOT after a bit of work done to the handbrake, so I am a happy bunny for another year. Must pop to the animal feed place in our local village to get some wet kitten food for Pip. He has plenty of the kitten bics, and got a free sample of Hills yesterday from the vet, but he does like to eat both, and I am quite happy for him to do that.

Chat later - and post those pictures!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #7

Hey up all.

Not a bad day here been to North B'ham CP homing day...to see what they do. Popped out and about and then home just watching Cool Running on the Telly (never seen it through before) it good.About the Jamacian Bobsledders.

Not much doing here. Have a good day all.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Purebred Moggy
22-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone x Staying in until I pick the OH up from work. Still can't go out with the doglets for another week as Sky is just finishing her season, can't wait for it to be done so I can get back to running with her

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #9

Hi all! After weeks with no rain we got it, and how! Two very heavy t'storms, one at cocktail time and a second after dinner; think it rained again overnight (I'm a sound sleeper) as all was very wet this morning. We got almost an inch out of it; much needed. Mostly cloudy , cooler and overcast now, only 24C. To the library to get Margaret Atwood's The Penelopiad that I had on hold, and the new Robin Cook, Intervention.

Yes Catwoman, you've found the Daily Thread! It's in Non Cat Chat. Moli, have fun at the Zoo, stay hydrated! Angie, nothing like that first ripe tomato, is there, yum! Looking forward to Pip pics! Jan, Baileys in the coffee ...excellent idea! Hope you're feeling better soon. Enjoy the cricket, DM!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH
Stephan is Male
22-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #10

Jenny came out of ICU this afternoon. All tubes,drains and her neck looks like her head has been stapled back on-she looked adorable!!

And they re-built her tounge from her thigh not her arm as we originally thought-all in all very close to putting one`s foot in one`s mouth or talking through one`s ****??

With a fair wind she will speak again.