Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #11

Re: Fabulous Friday Thread!

Just back from the vet with Pip. He weighs 1.1 kilo which is a respectable weight for his age - he has had his first inoculation and come home with free Hills kibble from the vet, complimentary 4 week insurance from PetPlan and a little mouse from the vet nurse!

Panacur wormer paste - anyone got any helpful tips on how to give it to him?????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-08-2009, 04:31 PM   #12

Nice sunny Summer day here, 29C so far, rain forecast for the afternoon again. Storms missed the City yesterday, it's bone dry. No nrws here, just the usual market run.

Yola, enjoy the last day, safe trip home; Mags, have fun at Parliament tomorrow: I can picture you wielding that gavel! Janey, yes, good weekend to catch up on sleep. Enjoy the wine, Farthing. Angie, we need Pip pics!! How is Kizzy ...any more reconciled to the little one? Moli, when do you leave for home? Kado, I keep a "cheat sheet" by the computer with passwords, just in case Firefox's "Remember this Password" thing should go out of whack!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
21-08-2009, 04:47 PM   #13

Hi all,
Not sure what the weather doing here, its raining on and off as I hear it on the conservatory roof now and then, but am confined to my bedroom, very bored now, reading books, on my lap top and watching rubbish tele as I am recovering from a gynae procedure from Wednesday. That was a hot day I sort of remember - from the car journey home - but slept much of the time since then. Had a bath and washed my hair but shattered again so back up here. Taken a week off so hoping to be fully fit for wednesday! Does my head in doing nothing. Anyway, hope evryone else looking forward to the weekend - by the sounds of it a lot of you are busy! Bfn Jan x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #14

Hiya all

I would have swor I replied to this thread this morning but it appears the "post fairies" have been out to play and mine has gone.........

Anyhow not much doing today, in out round about and maybe a little sitting still later.

Angie stick a bit the right amount on your finger and into his mouth....he'll live.... too much flaffing about will concern/worry him more. He'll forget all about it. How is Kizy taking to him? has she acknowledged him yet, without a hiss?

Have a good day all Moli Scottish weather V's USA.....Hmmm I think you need a little help there woman USA...

Yola I am glad you confirmed your return time I have booked sunshine for Sunday.....

Everyone have a good day off for a dog walk and see you later if I can.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
21-08-2009, 07:18 PM   #15

I hate the panacur paste. I usual give it when they are kittens but get it all over. If i was too use it on guinness i would need 3 tubes it think. When i next go to the vets will get something a lot easier. (sorry to hyjack the thread). A good idea is a towel and get somebody else to do it then you wont get vcoved in it.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: DSH
Stephan is Male
21-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #16

Evening all. I finally got in touch with the hospital this afternoon.

Jenny is in an ICU bed but the surgeons are said to be "pleased" with the op.

So I`m hoping there was enough healthy tounge left to enable the re-build to function ie to be able to swallow and have some degree of speech.

More news in a few days after a couple of visits

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #17

My thoughts are with you both Steph.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #18

Thinking of you both Steph; thanks for letting us know; have been wondering.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-08-2009, 10:16 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan

So I`m hoping there was enough healthy tounge left to enable the re-build to function ie to be able to swallow and have some degree of speech.

My very best wishes to you and Jenny, Steph ........thinking of you both.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-08-2009, 10:23 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan

My very best to both of you....