Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2009, 10:10 AM   #1

Fabulous Friday Thread!

Hello everyone! It's a nice day here today, a bit windy but blue sky and dry.

Up with the lark and Pippety-pip this morning, who encourages me to jump out of bed in the morning! He has been footballing for Britain again this morning - about 2 hours worth and has now gone to sleep, tuckered out, on MIL's lap. We introduced him to a ping pong ball yesterday and I am amazed at his skill and his energy. Vet appointment this afternoon. I am fairly certain all is well!

Car having it's MOT and service tomorrow. Don't the years just fly by? I can remember getting that car from new and it's 10 years old now.

Lots to do, so hope to drop in later. Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
21-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #2

Re: Fabulous Friday Thread!

Morning,

Its chucking it down here the sky is black!

Good luck with your MOT

I only woke up at 11.10am this morn (I needed it lol) by my mum asking me what was on her shopping list down stairs, so I had to go and look and she only needed Grapes and Garlic lol! I was aching in bed so its a good job she phoned lol.

I was going to wash my car today ( didnt do it the last time I said I would) but the weather it awful!

I was going to be having a busy weekend as by bfs cousin was coming up from london but she has got a chest infection so thats cancelled.

Have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-08-2009, 12:16 PM   #3

A nice-ish sort of day at the mo but there is heavy rain forecast for this evening; no sign of it thus far.
Woke up - or rather got up, to dismembered sparrow on the first floor landing and stairs. What a bad boy that Bentley is! Bit of a silent assassin this morning too, as we didn't hear him going about the dirty deed as we had our coffee one floor up.
Angie - pleased that Pippety-Pip aka Mr Pipster aka The Mighty Pipmeister is settling in well and lovely that he has discovered the joy of ping-pong balls. Try him with one in the bath-tub - great sport! Good luck with the MOT
Janey - have a quiet weekend then. Maybe even more sleep?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #4

Quite a nice day here, the sun is out and it's warm.

We are off to London tomorrow, have booked a tour around the Houses of Parliament which I hope will be interesting. I really would like to sit in the Speakers chair in the House of Commons and shout out "Order! Order!"
I don't think you are allowed to take photos in there unfortunately

Have a good day anf a lovely weekend everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2009, 12:49 PM   #5

Just poured with rain here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #6

Last day of hols today . . . hanging around the farmhouse, playing in the pool, eating 'interesting' left-overs lunch and will be off for a final dinner out in Sarnano (hillside town) tonight. Then tomorrow the long drive back to Rome airport and flight to Heathrow at 5.20pm . . . very much looking forward to seeing the cats but not to the rubbish weather

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-08-2009, 12:52 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Last day of hols today . . . hanging around the farmhouse, playing in the pool, eating 'interesting' left-overs lunch and will be off for a final dinner out in Sarnano (hillside town) tonight. Then tomorrow the long drive back to Rome airport and flight to Heathrow at 5.20pm . . . very much looking forward to seeing the cats but not to the rubbish weather
Enjoy the last day of your hols Yola, it sounds a lovely place....

Have a safe journey home!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
21-08-2009, 12:58 PM   #8

we thought it was going to be a disasterous morning, because we slept in and didn't wake until 8.15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- we're normally up at 5.
Luckily Mike is working from home, so he saw to the animals after we took the 3 oldies to the vet.
The day has got better though as our vet visit was all positive, I just hope the day continues to get better- big , celerbratory glass of wine tonight!

Hope everybody else has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
21-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #9

Not much going on here either. Picked up my brother to connect my daughter new computer too the internet. That is sort of sorted but we cant remember her password to her hotmail tried everything but too no avail. Taking my brother shopping for his cats matey, Mrs and Mo. Hopefully a realy quiet evening with all the kids upstairs on the computer or playstation. Probaly fall asleep on settee

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-08-2009, 03:37 PM   #10

Afternoon all, just back from my walk, blimey its hot!!!!Met a lovely dog called Tyson, a girl! the lizards were out in force this morning darting all over the paths.....
Hope the weather is being good to you....Must admit looking forward to getting back to the Scottish weather soon..........