Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-08-2009, 12:04 PM   #1

Theatrical Thursday

Well the weather is acting up so thought it would be a good starter.

Looked like it was going to pour down this morning but then sort of brightened up. But now overcast and although not raining every now and again, great big dinner plate sized spots...fall down...and get you.

Hope everyone has a good day....I have no plans apart from a nice walk with the dog and maybe try to figure out how to record from the sky box (still struggling with that yeap) still waiting for the sky+ box to be fitted....

Oh and plan to go down and join the gym I spoke of yesterday....

Oh and some CP calls. Thats about it really have a good day. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #2

Re: Theatrical Thursday

Hi Kazz, everyone! Sorry I wasn't around yesterday - kitten watching is a full time job and in the afternoon my internet connection went down and didn't come back all evening. My ISP was evidently being provided with a shiny new fast upgrade by BT, except they did the upgrade a week sooner than expected, so no one had any warning! Have to say not much seems different, but this is my first place of call.

Pip update - Pip is doing everything a kitten should do! He is a bundle of energy and joy. MIL dotes on him, and her lap is the perfect place for a tired little chap to go for a nap, as she doesn't move about much!!! He has an appointment for vet checkup and first inoculation tomorrow (may have said that in the Ozy thread.)

Really missed the quiz last night, but with the internet being off, perhaps it was a good thing as no-one would have been waiting for me!

OH is golfing today, it's grey and really windy here atm. Hope he has a good time and comes home with a bit of a smile. I've got MIL watching, kitten watching, housework and transcription work to do ....... so busy busy. Hope to catch up with things later on.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #3

Afternoon! It's hot here (unsurprisingly) and it's Dominik's 6th birthday. We have bought him some small bits but he did get his bike last month . . . he'll get a few more gifts when we get back I'm sure. We'll be doing a little party here later this afternoon with cakes and crisps when his chums get back from their day out . . . maybe after that we'll head out for a pizza

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
20-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #4

oops! Although I've been on Catsey today, and done some posts, I've forgotten to look in on the daily. Maybe because there is no drama here? The forecasters were right and it was a one-day heatwave yesterday; it was a murky morning but the aftrenoon has brightened a bit
Kazz - good luck at the gym. I hope you enjoy
Angie - your day sounds not too bad at all. Good news on the new boy
Yola - Happy Birthday Domi, from all his Catsey apples. What a lovely birthday for him

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-08-2009, 04:34 PM   #5

Hi all, and Happy Sixth Birthday to Domi!

No news here either, DM: proper Summer has finally, if belatedly, set in; it's 29C now and sunny with a 30% of storms this afternoon. Yesterdays missed the City; no rain yet which we really really need! Up to the Giant for Leia's cat food; buses running in packs again' sooo annoying!

Kazz, delighted about the gym! Yola, sounds like you're having a really nice time in Italy. Angie: kitten watching is a super way to pass time, isn't it? I too missed the quiz last night; fortunately the OFF was busy enough to keep me from having withdrawal symptoms...

May the sun shine on all!