Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
17-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #1

Monday daily

Afternoon all.

No daily yet!

Havnt got any news here apart from when I was in work today my auntie came in to Tesco and started complaining because she bought some cat food and it STUNK! Tesco didnt do anything so my auntie stormed out.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
17-08-2009, 01:51 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Hi all,
Oh Janey that really stinks (sorry) .
Seriously though that is not good if they wouldn`t doing anything about the food, I thought most supermarkets now were very good at refunding and exchanging things now.

Not doing much today it is pretty boring really, but you never know something exciting could happen .

Have a great day Pauline, Maxi and Maisy Moo

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
17-08-2009, 02:38 PM   #3

Stinky cat food? Yukky!

Just a neautral sort of not sunny not rainy not hot not cold day here. I've had a good tidy round of the house, so am feeling good and virtuous now.

angie - hope you're feeling a lot better today. You've got to get yourself 'up', ready for O-day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #4

Afternoon all - yes, I'm up, showered and dressed and perhaps although not firing on all cylinders better than I have been. Yes, all ready for "O" day tomorrow! Just got to cut the vetbed into bits for the crate and the carrier and all is ready.

Had an email from kitten's owner - the person who was to have Oz's brother - the other little ginger boy - has withdrawn and so I've been offered both ginger boys. I can't say yes. But isn't that sad? I'm not sure if the woman is a bit dippy, but I had thought the kittens were 8 weeks old on 12th August, so Oz will be 9 weeks or thereabouts, but now she's saying they are 7 and a half weeks. Something very funny going on .......... I'll find out tomorrow. She may just have made a genuine mistake in her email.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #5

Hi, all. partly sunny and warming up nicely; 26C now. Had to go down to Trader Joes in midtown to get my Chinese dumplings; Safeway no longer carries them.
Other than that, nothing new; taking it easy as arthritis which was fine yesterday has flared up again; getting sick of this!

I'm anxiously awaiting O Day also!!

Have a nice day, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
17-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #6

Another day, another work-related injury!
Holding a dog for a blood sample today when the poor boy paniced and scratched my arm to shreds I've given up writing things in the accident book-I'll need my own copy soon!
Looking forward to a fairly relaxing week this week as both my students have submitted their portfolios so nothing to be marked in the evenings
Bet you can't wait for tomorrow Angie, looking forward to the photos
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
17-08-2009, 06:51 PM   #7

We had something random happen today, was cleaning produce in tesco and came across an empty pouch of cat food The top was torn open like someone had decided to feed a cat, it was from a multipack, no sign of the rest of the multipack

Other than that, pretty uneventful day, Dylan got stung by a wasp (I think) so he's in a bit of a funny mood (won't let me touch his paw)

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
17-08-2009, 08:38 PM   #8

O day is tomorrow????
oh Angie... i bet you just cant wait!!!
bad about the other little ginger boy... but if Oz is anthing like Harry.. one ginger at a time will be more than you can handle!!
Sorry that you've not been feeling up to par.. hope you are on the mend now!
roll on tomorrow.. looking forward to pics!