Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #1

Sunday thread

Morning all!

It's a lovely sunny, warm day here, just the job for drying the holiday washing.

Cassie is back in the garden sniffing here, there and everywhere, enjoying her freedom once again The cattery where she stays is out in the countryside and although the pen she was in also had an outdoor run it must have been frustrating for her watching the butterflies flying around and not being able to chase them!

Hope the weather is good where you are........ enjoy your day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
16-08-2009, 10:52 AM   #2

Re: Sunday thread

Morning all,
Its cloudy and a tad windy but not as windy as yesterday, it was mad.

Ive been to work and now chilling, my mum had a bacon sarnie waiting for me, mmmm.

Not got much planned for today.

Have a good one all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
16-08-2009, 11:08 AM   #3

Morning!

Been up a while - getting ready to go to Mum and Dads for Sunday lunch. It was Mum's birthday Friday and Dads is this coming Wednesday.

Once back, have to do some finishing touches to living room and get the shelf unit back in.

Looks like its gonna be a nice day as the sun is shining.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Purebred Moggy
16-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #4

Afternoon It looks a bit overcast here.

I've got another day to myself, my OH is in work until 10pm.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
16-08-2009, 12:19 PM   #5

Very warm and sunny here! Far too hot for housework and the like, so my friend Ed and I will take a drive out somewhere .................... preferably near water! I love being near water especially when it's hot and sunny!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
16-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #6

A lovely day here except that the dog has brought a stick into the house and shredded it all over the place so it looks like I'm going to have to get the vacuum cleaner out, 2 days in a row! whatever is the world coming to? Oh, and there's a dead mouse on the lawn, now how did that get there? Why won't the guilty cat own up? It's going to be a day of frustrations I can see! Hope you are all having a good Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-08-2009, 12:50 PM   #7

Very hot here. Been in the pool twice and OH has just gone to the supermarket with the boys so I have some time to myself. I will have to do some ironing today as we're all out of clothes and tonight I think we might head to Castignano as they have a 'Knights Templar' fiesta (www.templaria.it); all in Italian but at least Angie might understand it!!

Another family with children has arrived so they boys are pleased as they have someone to play with instead of bickering with each other!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-08-2009, 01:46 PM   #8

Afternoon all, sun just coming up here, going to be another scorcher by the looks of it....
Bought a long summer dress and a straw hat yesterday, look a bit like a hippy, but I am a lot cool now...
Have a good afternoon all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #9

Hi all, another lovely sunny day, 27C now, and looks like nice weather for some time now if the forecast is right...about time for some proper Summer! Nothing to report, just to the market for shrimp for dinner (shrimp curry). And looked for the porcelain berry plant at the edge of the woods where it used to be but not there.

Moli, a good time to look like a hippy..it's the 40th anniversary of Woodstock! (Can you believe it? ) Glad Cassie's enjoying her lovely garden again, Hope the festival is fun, Yola. MrsH, surely your two aren't responsible for the corpse on the lawn,,, must have been dropped by a careless sparrow hawk!

Enjoy the rest of the day!