Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-08-2009, 11:46 AM   #1

Thursday daily

11.45am and no daily? Guess you're all having as exciting a day as I am then?

It's a pleasant enough day, after overnight rain. I've done a trolley dash and packed the proceeds away and have also ordered my seeds for next year. That's it. Oh, I've been out with Dinah of course and I am going to town this afternoon to do some banking for the allotment soc

Maybe you can add something interesting?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
13-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning!

Been out to our local High Street to get a few bits and pieces - its more like a ghost town though, with many shops boarded up and empty.. still a few shops are still trading luckily. Got my mum some nice gift wrapped Thorntons diabetic chocolates for her birthday - will get her some nice flowers too when I go and see her. Met a friend for a coffee (had a mocha which was lovely), and have just cleaned out the bunny hutches... now time to sit on my new sofas lol...

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-08-2009, 12:57 PM   #3

Afternoon DM, Donna! Really nice day here today. I have had excitement in my garden with a strange plant - wooooooh! Will post a thread in the Gardening section when I've Photobucketed the pictures.

Had my delivery from PetPlanet of vet bed for new kitten and some more Digestive Comfort food for Ms Kizzy, who is still suffering now and again from trumpet trousers. I am very impressed with the vetbed, it is luxurious and I wouldn't mind sleeping on it. It was on offer, so I got a good big bit and just need to cut to size for the crate and will have enough for the cat carrier too. Got the non-slip sort.

Planting late carrot seeds in bags this afternoon.

Oh Donna - I think we need photos of your new sofas!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #4

Hi, peeps; nothing exciting here. sunny and coolish, 24C. Arthritis bothering me today so skipped errands and slept in. Grocery delivery order day. Agree I'd like to see the sofas and off to look at your plant pic now, Angie. I missed having the quiz last night....

Hope its a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #5

Oh DM - hope that pain eases. Try a paracetamol and a nice glass of wine. Maybe even a nap?

Catsey Veteran

13-08-2009, 04:40 PM   #6

Thanks, DM. Have taken an Aleve and used Icy-Hot linament and it seems to be easing up a tad. I can't, never could, sleep in the daytime !!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
13-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #7

Afternoon all,

Been working and chilling today.

The weather is nice and sunny.

My 2nd cousin has become a daddy today to a baby boy named Henry Ian (after his grandad and her grandad) 6lb 12.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
13-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #8

Not much to report today, handed in the last of the documents for the house move to the solicitors this afternoon. It all seems to be going ahead as planned, hopefully we can be in by November!
Rehomed a couple of stray kittens to clients today, such a pair of cuties!
I also got a lovely card from one of our clients, we went to their house to help their old dog over the bridge about a month ago, it's always so lovely to know that we were able to help them at such an awful time. Almost cried reading it
Hope you are feeling better DM, so exciting preparing for a new arrival Angie!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #9

Evening! A day at Pedaso beach for us today. The boys are getting on swimmingly with their swimming . . . not yet out of armbands but gaining in confidence all the time. Hot, hot, hot here and a lovely tuna steak each for lunch.

Chilling on the loggia now with some wine and the laptop

Catsey Veteran

13-08-2009, 07:53 PM   #10

Sounds simply lovely, Yola, wish I could join you. You needed some R & R!!