Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #1

Wednesday daily thread

Good morning. Dull but dry here and relatively warm.
I'm off to mum's for the day shortly - will try to have a look round the board this evening.
Have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
12-08-2009, 12:33 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily thread

Morning!!

I have been up early awaiting the arrival of my new sofas - and they have just arrived!! No more sitting on the floor for me! Makes the room look small though as so used to no furniture in here. The sofas seem massive... oh well, will get used to them no doubt!

Cloudy but warm today here in Kent.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #3

Really overcast and sticky here. Looks as if we are in for rain but none forecast for today, so I've risked it and hung some washing out.

Been to the tip this morning! Yes, I know how to live. Got rid of at least one big boot load of old electrical stuff.

Then went to the garden centre and found a couple of varieties of late carrot (article spotted by UK DM) and a bag of stable manure to rejuvenate the rhubarb.

Then to the farm shop for some salad and apples and nice seedy rolls for lunch. Stroked a friendly horse too!

Not sure what's on this afternoon - oh, going to the gym later on.

Hope everyone else has a good day. Sorry to see about your phone Elaine. It's about time mobile technology sorted out a contact backup.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #4

Hi DM, Donna, Angie. Overcast and cooler here, 24 with possible storms this afternoon. No shopping needed so treated myself to a lie-in, got all the trash/recycling out early for collection; picked another tomato for lunch. So exciting!!
Leia sort of on mouse patrol ... in the kitchen but not in her alert mode, lying on her side sort of not really expecting anything.

I don't know what I'll do with myself this afternoon with no quiz...hope the other forum is busy, or I may work on a Welcome Graphic for there. Takes forever with dial up.

Hope it's good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
12-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #5

Afternoon all, just been for my walk, boy! its hot here, got a picture of what looks like a gecko, there are loads of them amongst the bushes...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-08-2009, 04:24 PM   #6

Ooh, want to see the gecko pic! Is the mockingbird still coming to the feeder?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #7

Donna - enjoy sitting comfortably on your new sofas tonight. We have to bite the bullet and get new furniture shortly. I'm quite taken will the idea of a snuggler chair for myself - have you seen them? But, got to get a new wooden floor laid before that ... it all seems a lot of hassle. Sign of getting older - resistant to change!

Catsey Veteran

12-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Ooh, want to see the gecko pic! Is the mockingbird still coming to the feeder?
He comes in the morning for his raisins Eileen, then later in the afternoon, but I do not have the door open all day now, too hot, so he knocks on it!
Will post that picture later...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #9

Weather fine and sunny today and hot. We have just hung around at the farmhouse by the pool (boys' swimming coming along well) and I've been working on my tan.

Sausage casserole about to be served as boys are ravenous and tired.

Cat sitter tells me that the trio are all well - even Balie is coming down for fussings. Myshka's taking over as usual and Michelle's struggling to give sufficient attention to the other two as he's constantly in her face. That's my boy

Moli - are you off on your travels at the moment? Gecko's in Scotland - surely not!

Catsey Veteran

12-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Weather fine and sunny today and hot. We have just hung around at the farmhouse by the pool (boys' swimming coming along well) and I've been working on my tan.

Sausage casserole about to be served as boys are ravenous and tired.

Cat sitter tells me that the trio are all well - even Balie is coming down for fussings. Myshka's taking over as usual and Michelle's struggling to give sufficient attention to the other two as he's constantly in her face. That's my boy

Moli - are you off on your travels at the moment? Gecko's in Scotland - surely not!
I am in Houston again Yola...