Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-08-2009, 10:20 AM   #1

White cloudy Monday

Was glorious first thing, but has clouded over. We do get a lot of cloud here near the coast. But warm and dry atm.

Kitten shopping today, postponed from Friday - I've got measurements!!!

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #2

Re: White cloudy Monday

Morning!

I am off work this week and the sun is shining!! Cant ask for any more!!

Am not doing anything in particular - kids are grown up past the wanting to do anything with their parents so no day trips planned!

Am waiting for sofas to arrive this week which will be fun as I have been sitting on the floor for the last month or so.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
10-08-2009, 11:16 AM   #3

Morning all,

It was a bit rainy here this morning but it looks to be brightning up now, so fingers crossed it will be a nice day .

Not upto much myself today as I am feeling abit tired after a busy weekend as my brother and sister-in-law came over this weekend with my nephew who is only nearly 2 and he is as tall as a 3 yr old.

Angie, hope that you have a great time kitten shopping and that you buy lots of nice goodies

Donna, I do hope that you don`t have to wait to much longer for your sofa to arrive, you must have a sore bum keep sitting on the floor

Have a great day everybody Pauline, Maxi and Maisy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
10-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #4

It was such a clear sky earlier but it's all cloudy now. OH went up to daughter's to do her lawns and then to the tip with some rubbish from our garden that we can't compost, an old conifer he cut down at the weekend. We slept in son's room again last night as we still haven't managed to eliminate that spider!

Lots of Monday chores to do today, boring stuff. Hope you all have more exciting plans!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-08-2009, 12:43 PM   #5

It's nice to hear everyone's news - I have none, except that it is a bit drizzly but that Dinah and I managed to get out and get our walk done before it started.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
It was such a clear sky earlier but it's all cloudy now. OH went up to daughter's to do her lawns and then to the tip with some rubbish from our garden that we can't compost, an old conifer he cut down at the weekend. We slept in son's room again last night as we still haven't managed to eliminate that spider!

Lots of Monday chores to do today, boring stuff. Hope you all have more exciting plans!
Like you, MrsH, I could never go to bed in a room where I knew there was a spider. Don't mind the small ones or the leggy ones, but anything "substantial". My previous cats never touched spiders, but now I have a little saviour if OH is not motivated enough to help out - KIZZY!

Do you want me to bring her round???

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
10-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #7

Afternoon, all! No real news here; going to be a real Washington Summer day: already 28C and predicted near 38 later in the day. I don't mind the heat, and there's a lovely breeze. Up to the Giant for Leia's cat food; probably will need to water the garden later.

Donna, hope the sofas are comfy! Angie, what goodies did you get? Leesy, you had a lot of catching up to do; glad you're back. MrsH, I share your abhorrence of spiders, especially big hairy ones! Have you seen it since? I gather your cats don't do spiders .... DM: no news is good news! Peace and quiet, the way we like it! Remember the Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times..."

Have a nice day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #8

Evening all.Well work today odd day weather wise though....could not make its mind up.Angie what did you need to measure? most interesting.Oh Donna what sort of Sofa's leather/material/suede/recliners/corner? I just like info on sofa's...need to get a life. though to be honest I like lying on the floor.Leesy just rest..Monday is a day of rest Mrs H the spider has probably left to find other people to torture...have you seen it?DM....Everytime I put the lead on Sal and walk out the front gate it rains so now I jut go regardless of the weather....have noticed though other dog walkers turn round and go in when I go out.....I walk under a cloud...alone...Dm ...no one needs to water their garden in the UK.....its summer.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
10-08-2009, 09:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Donna what sort of Sofa's leather/material/suede/recliners/corner? I just like info on sofa's...need to get a life.
LOL They are two two-seaters in chocolate brown material. Very simple really as I only have a small living room one sofa will fit into the square bay and one facing the fireplace - gone for cream walls and oak flooring.

Just need to keep the cats from sharpening their claws on it, like they started to do on the old one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
LOL They are two two-seaters in chocolate brown material. Very simple really as I only have a small living room one sofa will fit into the square bay and one facing the fireplace - gone for cream walls and oak flooring.

Just need to keep the cats from sharpening their claws on it, like they started to do on the old one
Thank you; I can now sleep peacefuly......knowing about the sofa's, seriously I can I must get out more.....a trip to DFS maybe....