Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
09-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Morning all,

Ive been awake since 8, im packed and gonna be heading to Nottingham at 10 (hopefully, my dad still hasn't emptied the car boot and its 9.45) Im going to my dads cousins wedding, she's in her 40 and has been with the fella since she was a teen I think but they never got married or had children.

So yeah thats where i'll be for today and tomorrow.

Its gorgeous weather here not a cloud in the sky.

Have a grat day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
09-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

It's sunny and warm here too - very nice. Hopefully Mags is having good weather in Devon and I'm sure Yola and Moli have the sun with them at their respective destinations.
I have no news for today, except that we will have our first home cooked Sunday lunch for about 2 months - we seem to have been gadding about for ages.
Hope the sun is shining on everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-08-2009, 11:35 AM   #3

It's shining here after a bit of a glowery start. Warm - just been feeding the tomatoes and making sure they are all tied to their respective stakes. Loads of green toms - nothing turning yet. I did plant them late though, so it's my fault.

Hope the wedding goes well Janey and everyone has a good time.

Enjoy your Sunday lunch, DM. Roast, is it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-08-2009, 11:49 AM   #4

Morning all...just, lovely day here too. Those on hholiday should be "baking" about now with a bit of luck.

Janey lovely day for a wedding bet the families nerves have been in action praying for a break in the weather.

Roast sounds good DM thats what we are having roast beef.....tempted to turn from potatoes etc to salad but maybe not...

Glad you are having a good day weather wise to Angie.

Few CP calls to catch up on people who have not decided on vets etc...seem to have to do loads of chasing people, you'd think they'd ring back themselves....but hey ho.

Katie still poorly, Molly...fine back on her bike, Mom a little rough not sure will keep an eye on her suggested Doctors Monday, could just be all the stress, she worries.

Anyhow see you all later people. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #5

Son and his OH popped in today on their way back to London from a visit to her family and he's been fiddling with my notebook. He seems to have sorted out the intermittent broadband connection, hope it's permanent as we thought we'd found out the cause a couple of weeks back but that was a false dawn! I've had terrible problems trying to stay connected for more than 5 secs at a time just lately, it's made contributing to posts very difficult as my connection would just cut out halfway through.

It's a beautiful day here but I'm feeling so tired. You see, I saw a huge spider in the bedroom just before going to bed and I sent OH in to remove it but he let it scuttle away! There was no way I was going to sleep in there with that thing on the loose so we slept in the spare double in what used to be our son's room. It's really unsettling being in a different bed, plus the mattress is a bit firmer than I like. Hope the blighter gets caught today then I can have my own bed back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
09-08-2009, 01:36 PM   #6

Hello all,
Lovely day here again, been and done the supermarket shop and had a look around a car-boot sale. I bought a lovely cat print for 50p, it'll look lovely in the new house! Must stop looking at things though, we have far too much stuff in the flat as it is!
Going to do some knitting then cook a roast dinner in time for OH getting back from work at 7.
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #7

Afternoon all!
Finished 2 nights for this week,no more til next Sunday.
Got the builders in and the work out the backiscoming on well.I'm also gettin to be an expert on builders tea!

My trouble with my space bar persists and I'm taking ages to write up posts coz I have to go back and edit them

Hope the nice weather continues for you all today and the girls on hols are chillaxing really well Whereare you moving to Liz? Still in Wales ?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
09-08-2009, 02:41 PM   #8

Yup still in Wales PP, wouldn't want to move that far! We're hopefully moving to a house that's about a 3 min walk up the road from the practice where we are now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-08-2009, 03:45 PM   #9

Hi, people! Lovely here, sun, 28C and warming up to about 35 if the forecast is right. Finally some really toasty weather! Hope the people on holiday are having good weather too. Market run for a trout and cauliflower for tonight's dinner. no real news. Leia is back in the kitchen on mouse patrol ......

PL, 3 minute walk to work' how convenient! PP, hope you get the space bar problem sorted, what a nuisance! And hope your broadband problem's fixed too! Kazz, sorry Katie's still poorly; Angie, give those tomatoes a good taking to and tell them to ripen ASAP! DM, bet the roast will be tasty.

Enjoy the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-08-2009, 05:37 PM   #10

Update.....still sunny here in Brum.