Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #11

Re: Very Gloomy Friday

We're having a lovely sunny, albeit a bit cool, day after yesterdays gloom and rain. It's only 23C now, but a good warmup forecast for the weekend. To the bank and market, need to plant the irises that I'd ordered that came yesterday. Leia is off "mouse patrol" at the moment!

DM, take your machete to the jungle! Angie, glad it's clearing up a bit for you; Janey, have a great time at the wedding, did you find the right dress? Kazz, sorry to hear about Kate, hope she's better soon. MrsH, good luck with the jam making, you'll be enjoying the flavor of the Summer in the bleak cold days. I used to love helping my grandma make jam when I was little, although I was probably more of as nuisance than helpful! Yola, bon voyage if we don't "speak" before you leave.

Enjoy the rest of the day, all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
07-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #12

Hi All,
It`s been warm and sunny hear today, so I have been out in the garden with the kids and cats and been able to top up my holiday tan, which with all the gloomy weather we have been having was fading quickly .

Hope everybody has a great evening and Yola have a great holiday, wish I was off again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-08-2009, 08:55 PM   #13

Ah - you've been away! I was wondering why I hadn't seen you around recently. Welcome back.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh

Has Mags gone on her holiday yet, or is she going this weekend?
Not yet Angie, we're off early tomorrow morning...

Had a very busy day today, hence not being able to get on here before now. Took Cassie to the Cattery this morning ........it's quite a big place so how is this for coincidence .......... the run she was allocated turned out to be right next to the one housing Mia, my daughter's cat who went into boarding last Saturday. The manager of the Cattery had no idea it was my daughters cat! The two cats have never met before but when I phoned Katie in Devon and told her Cassie was right next door to Mia, she was so happy ......... it appears she was quite upset when her Mum and Dad left her there last week. I know I am going to be bombarded with questions from Katie when we meet up tomorrow......and I know she will ask me if Mia was pleased that Cassie was next door to her! The innocence of children!

I hope you all have a stress free week..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-08-2009, 09:56 PM   #15

Nice story about Mia and Cassie! Hope the rain lets up and that you have a decent holiday, Mags; we'll miss you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-08-2009, 11:17 PM   #16

Have a great time Mags. I'll put an extra 50p in the sunshine meter for you.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-08-2009, 11:28 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Have a great time Mags. I'll put an extra 50p in the sunshine meter for you.
Cheers Angie, I'll let you know if that was enough!