Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-08-2009, 08:48 AM   #1

Wednesday's Thread

Have I got the day right this time?? I hope so!

At home today as I'm off to get nails and toes done in anticipation of the holiday. Loads of errands to run too - OH has left me a long list of his toiletries etc + I want to find a really nice, flowy maxi dress for myself.

Got a heap of ironing to do also as I've been saving it all . . . why, one has to ask???

I have strong antibiotics for my wisdom tooth infection (ones I can't drink alcohol with ) and an appointment in September to have said tooth removed (the final wisdom one remaining) as it's so inaccessable that it has decayed quite badly hence infection.

Have a nice day - it's grey but warm here - gotta run for the shower and then town!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
05-08-2009, 09:22 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday's Thread

Aren't wisdom teeth rubbish? Good luck with the a/b course - the alcohol-free week will help tone your bod to perfect holiday shape!

Well, we're back and so is the rain We had gorgeous weather in Sweden - it's horrible to come back to this.

The pets are happy to be home - the boys are being very lovey-dovey, which is very nice after nearly 2 weeks catless.

I'll put up some pics in a bit

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-08-2009, 10:31 AM   #3

Hi Yolaand DM,had my wisdom teeth removed under anaesthetic years ago,coz of overcrowding. I appreciate your pain Hope you finish the course of abs before your hols tho.

Sweden for a holiday,how lovely, I'd never have thought of that.Hope you can post some pics DM.

I'm waiting in for my sis and family to call around then we're off for lunch.The weather has brightened up a lot since yesterday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
05-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #4

Morning all.

Ive been having trouble with my wisdom tooth as well this week, Its easing off now but still sore.

Home from work, there was nothing for me to do there today which was so boring.

My mums cousin is coming round after so i'll be doing some Beauty Treatments on her.

Its cloudy and warm here.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-08-2009, 04:11 PM   #5

PP - I had 2 out under general anaesthetic when I was 15 and other one under a local a couple of years ago. This is the last one and I'll be glad to be shot of it!!

Have JUST come back from the shops with only a few bits and pieces to show for it (and nice shiney brown finger and toes nails) . . . must crack on with the ironing now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #6

Hi all. Gorgeous warm August day, already 24C and will be even warmer by afternoon. 30% chance of storms later,,,, no errands today so had a lie in, got the rubbish/recycling out early and picked another tomato for lunch. We had a brief power outage yesterday, who knows why; by the time I got off the line with the power company and their automated complaint system (press one if...) it was back on. So had to reset the clocks in everything, a job I hate almost as much as ironing!

Sorry about everyone's teeth problems! Poor Yola, I'll think of you this afternoon with my glass of vinho verde .....DM, glad the boys are home, sure they are glad also. Chin tickles to them.

QUIZ tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #7

My wisdom teeth were whipped out while I was under a GA for an orthodontic op in 1980 - they hadn't asked if I wanted them out and I can't remember them giving me gip, but I think I was jolly lucky not to have pain like Yola and Janey. Pretty useless things from an evolutionary perspective and nought but trouble!

Yes, quiz tonight - I have some "fruity" questions to ask!!!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Oriental
05-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #8

Very hot and sticky here in Suffolk today ............... I don't do muggy very well!

Had a hospital appointment today for a waterworks problem and they think they the stenosis in my lower back could be the cause of it, so I'm having to have an MRI scan on it at some point. Knowing the NHS it could be light years away! Up until now I've more or less been given the choice of if and when I elect to have the op done, and I've been putting it off as quite frankly I'm scared. I've already had to have a couple of discs removed from my neck as they were about to cut through my spinal cord. That was SCARY! I've been managing the stenosis in my lower spine by knowing what I can and can't do, but the episode I'm having now has been rather bad. I hate giving in to it, but didn't have much choice last week when I could barely walk, so have been off sick since then. I plan to go back on Monday all being well.

Well that was my exciting Wednesday!