Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

31-12-2005, 08:51 PM   #21

Re: Buttons

Sorry I haven't been able to get on her for a bit because of problems with modem.

I am helping out the lady who runs Flintshire rescue try and dind a home for him. Since he has been in rescue he has been indoors only and he seems fine with that.

This is an update from the lady who runs the rescue

Buttons has settled down a lot now that he's been here a few weeks......he has really come on well and quite enjoys his fusses now. He will tilt his head to one side and let you tickle his ears.........this is a big improvement to when I first got him in. I still want a home for him where he can be allowed to go at his own pace, I'm sure he will get there in the end. He's took to sprawling out on our bed with the other cats and he has been no trouble at all apart from the odd swipe if any of the cats get too close. I feel he would still be better on his own and definitely no young children.........I still wouldn't trust him too much just in case, My kids are 13 and 16 and he will let them fuss him but again, you have to be on your guard just in case

I'm sure there is someone, somewhere who will fall in love with him He has had a rough time and he really needs somewhere he can call home, with someone with a lot of patience and love to give. I'm sure in time, Buttons will in return, be a loving companion for someone.

If you are interested in Buttons or would like more information pleasre contact Dawn on

flintshirerescue@thehovel.com

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
31-12-2005, 08:59 PM   #22

I was really hoping Buttons would have found that forever home by now...glad to hear he is doing well but I really hope he finds a permanent loving home of his own very soon

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Black & White
03-01-2006, 03:10 AM   #23

Lets hope that 2006 finds him a home. He sounds lovely, so someone must be out there who would be his perrrfect match