Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-12-2020, 10:27 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning,
Forgot to tell you yesterday, on Monday we had a little weasel in the garden, it kept dashing in and out of the rockery, we have a bushy conifer in it and I wonder if its living there.
Also Eric got back in touch a few weeks ago.
He rang Howard because he wanted something taking to the care home.
He apologised for his behaviour, just,lol
Anyway he's back to ringing Howard when he wants something, lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-12-2020, 10:24 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Shelley, that would have been a surprise to see the weasel, ive never actually seen one. Can you put food out for it or are they classed as vermin?

Thats not fair of Eric to only get in contact if he needs something especially if he cant apologise properly.

I wonder how the cats get their hats? I wonder if its a programming thing that sets it for the first of December?

Not been up to much today, just work. My friend cancelled our run as she had an issue at work. I am actually pleased as it ha been sleet up here today. I went to the shops when she cancelled to get some more Christmas decorations as we get our tree on Saturday!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2020, 02:05 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Hi Shelley, that would have been a surprise to see the weasel, ive never actually seen one. Can you put food out for it or are they classed as vermin?

Thats not fair of Eric to only get in contact if he needs something especially if he cant apologise properly.

I wonder how the cats get their hats? I wonder if its a programming thing that sets it for the first of December?

Not been up to much today, just work. My friend cancelled our run as she had an issue at work. I am actually pleased as it ha been sleet up here today. I went to the shops when she cancelled to get some more Christmas decorations as we get our tree on Saturday!!
A little word in Azz’s ear did the trick

Hope you are all well...