Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-12-2020, 08:32 PM   #1

Tuesday

Evening,
Well Yola and Pamela you have had some dramatic times, what with exploding manholes and lorries embed in cars.
Glad no-one was hurt.
Dinky, how are you doing now?
Last day working from home for me.
Received a government letter saying they were no longer advising me to work from home.
I know I can do a better job at work but will have to be careful.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-12-2020, 08:33 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Just noticed the catsey cats have their Christmas hats on

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-12-2020, 10:58 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley please do take care. Last thing you want near christmas is getting this virus.

Dinky, how are you feeling? Hopefully on the mend.

Yola, that sounds quite frightening to see that crash, i am glad no one was injured!! Our path has been dug up and it has been left like that with a barrier over over it which means we need to go the long way round to the car juts now.

I was out running last night, 5miles complete. Myself and one of teh other girls decided we wanted to do more so one of the leaders took us on a loop so we could get the 5mile. We were again ahead of the rest of the group. Nothing much happening. Ive just finished 10 snuffle mats as i had several orders so i am glad they are done now and ready for posting on friday!!

Take care everyone