Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
29-11-2020, 11:30 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday.

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and Yola.
Sunday evening here after a pleasantly warm day. It's meant to rain heavily tomorrow though.The last few days have been awful with this flu I've picked up and I haven't done anything. My last trip out was to go and do some grocery shopping but I didn't have the energy to get as far as the supermarket. I did make it to the fruit and vege co-op though and got what I wanted before I came home and went back to bed. Today has been the first day that I have felt a lot better and I can actually eat something again.At last I'm getting over it, but I won't go out anywhere for a few days yet. Evidently there is a lot of flu around now because we had very low numbers of flu over winter due to our strict lock down during that time.My cousin, who usually comes round on Saturday ,stayed away and i can't say I blame her.

PAMELA, hope your hip feels better now. It was so good that you had that day off last week and were able to relax.I'm pleased your colouring books arrived and you are enjoying them. It must be quite satisfying when you complete a picture. Congratulations on your new car. What colour is it ? Automatics are so easy to drive. Have you sold your own car yet ? I guess your lock down makes things a bit difficult. Lots of luck with those 8 snuffle mats - hope you manage to get them done in time.

SHELLEY,how lovely lying in bed attending a virtual market in Amsterdam. I do hope you managed to buy some good dolls and got some bargains as well.Your hobby sounds fascinating.I don't know whether I'd be able to part with any dolls I had purchased and restored but I guess you've got to make room for new ones coming in.

YOLA, hope you are feeling a lot better now and are in a lot less pain.

TOM,nice of you to pop in and I'm glad you recognised some old faces. Please feel free to pop in again.

Well everyone, I'm off to bed with Snoddy. He hasn't had very good nights lately ,as I've been coughing and sneezing far too much for his liking. The little traitor has even got up and left me all alone and gone to sleep on Janna's bed. Hopefully we'll both get a better sleep tonight.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone, and stay safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-11-2020, 06:04 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday.

Evening all.
Dinky, how could you keep poor Snoddy awake, no wonder he left you for Janny, lol.
Seriously I do hope you continue to feel better.
Yes I bought a nice boy doll from Amsterdam, from the 40/50's I think.
Pamela, how's the colouring going, my sons partner wants adult painting by numbers for Christmas.
Yola, how's it going
Tom, hope you join us on the daily again.
Busy weekend for us, we went a nice walk with my dad and the dogs yesterday and did a big food shop today.
Waiting to see if I get another shielding letter before Wed, if not I'm apparently going in to work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
29-11-2020, 10:42 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Sunday.

Hi Dinky and Shelley,

Dinky, thats rotten you are not feeling much better, i do hope it starts to lift. Please dont overdo it and make yourself worse!! Thats a shame for snodgrass not getting a good sleep!! Bad mum for being poorly!!

Shelley your weekend sounds nice. I do like a long walk at the weekend. Are you wanting to get a letter to tell you to shield or would you prefer to go to work?

Dinky the new car is white. W havent sold my car yet but had a little bit of interest bit no bites unfortunately. It is the wrong time of year to sell a convertible and lockdown isnt helping. We went to my dads for dinner tonight. We really shouldnt have but i am struggling without seeing him and he needs both my sister and i there for him. I am finding it really hard just now again. We went out on the motorbikes for a while yesterday which was good the n i made snuffle mats as i have had 10 ordered which is keeping me busy

I also brought home my mums baking book that is older than me. I used to phone mum when i was baking and she would always look in her book to tell me what it said to help me.

We had a bit of excitement last night!! We were woken up at 330am with an explosion outside, apparently one of the underground electrical cables blew as the pip it is in was full of gas. It blew the manhole cover off with the force and it actually vibrated through our house. teh power was off for an hour as well which didnt really affect us as it was middle of the night. We seem to be the only neighbours who heard it! We spoke to the workmen today and they confirmed what we woudl have heard and felt after we said s at least we didnt imagine it!!

Anyway, i am away to watch i am a celebrity then bed. Take care