Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
11-11-2020, 10:43 AM   #1

Wacky Wednesday

Good morning Pamela, Shelley, Yola and anyone else who may look in.
It's Wednesday evening here after a warmish day.I spent the morning supermarket shopping but couldn't get what I wanted in cat food, so I'll have to try again tomorrow. Cats haven't been fighting so much today but Freddie was really funny. A van pulled up next door and Freddie could see it through the security door and started growling just like Willow would have done. I think I've got a trained attack cat on my hands. None of my cats are friendly with strangers, unfortunately, probably because they are mainly inside cats and they aren't used to a lot of noise.They usually just slink away when someone comes.

Miracle seems to have stopped scratching again but has a couple of bald patches on her back where she's pulled the fur out. Snodgrass has a couple of matts on his tummy and is booked into the cat groomer at the weekend. She will bath him as well and he comes out looking and smelling beautiful.

PAMELA,I hope you had a good half day off yesterday and I know you're off all day today.Enjoy it and do something that you love. Hopefully your finger is much better now. I bet it was a bit hard to make those snuffle mats with a sore finger but i'm glad that your wee business is going well for you.Willow's much loved snuffle mat is with her ashes and memory box. She had so much fun with that mat.Lots of luck with selling your car. Hope you get a good price for it.

SHELLEY,hope you weren't too busy at work yesterday. What a shame that your dolls haven't yet made it back to Amsterdam Isn't it so frustrating ? My mastiff cushion hasn't arrived either and it's only coming from Australia. It seems to be stuck at Melbourne airport where it's been for 2 weeks now. !

YOLA, sorry that your arms are still sore but at least your Italian physio sounds rather"dishy."My physio certainly isn't as nice as yours.Your mum's wee cat sounds sweet. The wee calicos are so pretty What colour is your Dexter? He sounds like a nice friendly boy.

Well everyone, I'm heading off to bed now.Snoddy is already waiting and the others are about to be shut in their bedroom for the evening.

Have a good Wednesday everyone and stay safe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-11-2020, 01:26 PM   #2

Re: Wacky Wednesday

Hi Dinky, so glad to hear the cats havent been fighting as much, must be so much less stressful at home. How funny that Freddie was growling at the van. He must have been trying to protect you now that Willow isnt there to do it!!

My half day off was good. I met my friend in the afternoon for coffee which was nice. It is the first time i have seen her in a while. I am also off today. I have taken a walk to the town centre as i was being lazy and didnt want to take my car out of my garage as it is a pain to put it back in. It was actually dry so i enjoyed my walk. I am also running tonight which i am looking forward to. I am just doing bits and bobs around the house as Steven is out at work.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-11-2020, 07:48 PM   #3

Re: Wacky Wednesday

4 x very intense teams meetings today - we do these once a month. Good to catch up with others in the business, especially US colleagues. Then it was straight out to pick the boy up from school and a quick supermarket stop. I needed wine

OH is now cooking a coconut jerk chicken (yum) while I type a quick message.

Dinky; Dexter is a pure black Persian - he’s very handsome. Kiki is a red Persian and super pretty. I can’t upload pics here unfortunately.

Pamela - LOL I take my car when I’m feeling lazy rather than walking so I wouldn’t call you lazy for waking!!