Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-11-2020, 07:31 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday.

Good morning Pamela, Shelley, Yola and anyone else.
Sunday early evening and a warm balmy evening after a lovely day.Yesterday got to 28 degrees which was too hot. but today was a high of 21 and it was pleasant.My cousin came round for lunch today instead of yesterday and we had blueberry English muffins which were yummy.I have been really tired as I didn't sleep last night. My fault as I watched "It" on TV last night and boy, it was terrifying. I should have turned it off but i was too scared to move. !!!
My cats didn't fight yesterday as it was too hot for them, and they haven't been too bad today either. We'll take them out on the back lawn tonight but all my wee wild birds are out there at the moment eating their seed. Around 8pm they seem to disappear ,so the cats can go out then. Betsey-May is still sneezing but perhaps not as much so I'll see if she needs to go to the vet in a couple of days. She's totally happy and eating well.

PAMELA,sorry about your wet, windy evening yesterday. Hopefully the weather has cleared a bit now. At least there wouldn't have been too many ghosties around to scare you.We haven't had any more quakes since the other night, thank goodness.Wee Eva, my sister's cat, is still eating but not moving around much now. She sleeps most of the day. Mary knows that she won't have Eva for much longer . She has another vet visit on Wednesday and wants me to go with her. I really don't like this vet as i don't think she has much empathy and is very matter of fact. Let's just say, I would never take one of my cats to her.

SHELLEY,I bet you're stressed out about the dolls. Fancy them heading back to Amsterdam for a second time.That is totally bizarre !!! !!!At least the seller seems to be good to deal with. Perhaps the postage is incorrect or it might be due to Covid restrictions. I do hope you get them eventually.I'm glad you had a nice meal out on Wednesday, even though you couldn't manage to get away. Your doll saga is making me worried about my mastiff cushion and I'm hoping that it does come soon. I know our mail service is terrible, so I guess I've just got to wait.

YOLA,sorry that you're suffering pain in your shoulders now. Is that also related to the aerobics ?Hopefully the physio is going to help. Constant pain is so horrid - believe me I know.Poor Kiki sneezing a lot, just like my Betsey- May.I'm glad she's feeling a bit better and the metacam is helping. I'm just hoping that pollen/ seasonal allergies is the problem with Bets but as you're into cooler weather now, that's probably not the case in Kiki's situation.. What with Freddie trying to bite her neck all the time and her sneezing, poor Bets isn't having a very good time of it.

Well everyone, have a good Sunday. I hope all aches, pains, sore fingers etc are vastly improved over the course of the day and everyone stays safe and warm.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
01-11-2020, 02:22 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday.

Afternoon - a grey, dull but warm Sunday here in the South of England. Have been up quite early; taken the younger boy to hockey where he was acting as Young Leader for the little ones and then he did his own squad training. Unfortunately hockey will stop from Thursday now due to lockdown #2 which will prevent all team sports. Came home, and then almost straight out again to talk older boy to his weekend job at Maccies.

As beauticians will also be closing, they've brought my lovely electric 'face lift' facial forward to this evening, which is good of them.

The physio's appt went well and I now have exercises with a resistance band to do. Early signs look promising as although arms still painful, movement isn't quite so restricted!

Dinky - what wouldn't I do for 28 degrees and sunshine at the moment. Heading into winter is so grim. IT was on TV here too last night, not my kind of film at all, made OH turn it over to something more cheerful.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-11-2020, 03:11 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Sunday.

afternoon everyone,

Dinky glad to hear to the cats haven't been fighting the last coupe of days. Don't think i could be bothered in 28 degrees either!! You are braver than me watching IT, i really dont like movies like that but hubby loves them! Sorry to hear Eva isnt doing great. I do hope she picks up again.

Yola, sounds like your youngest is quite the sports man with his hockey. Good on him. That was nice of your boys to buy you your gift. Fingers crossed your new exercises work.

We went shopping this morning for our food shop. Now thats all done and we are home, i feel at a bit of a loss as i have nothing to do in the house as all my housework is done!! it is wet and miserable here but thankfully it stayed dry for us to do our big dog walk this morning. Watching strictly tonight and then relaxing until bedtime.

Yola, Shelley, i feel for you guys going back into lockdown. Hubby and i were talking and i dont think it will be long before Scotland goes back into it as we are the only part of Great Britain that hasnt yet. Will be watching the daily reports to see what is said.

Take care everyone.

Have a lovely day everyone