Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-12-2005, 05:55 PM   #1

Magpie

My daughter is a Magpie.

A couple of years ago my stepson had his girlfriend were here. When se made to leave she could only find one shoe. We hunted high and low but couldnt find it so I had to drive her home. Weeks later while cleaning out Ceilidh's bedroom I found the shoe, in a bos with little trophies.....lipstick, mirror, cork screw. You get the picture. Now when things go missing we ask ceilidh where they are. 9 out of 10 times she appears with the item and says it was under her brothers bed!
Tonight I have just found one of her "stashes" a razor (with protector guard on it) a pair of tights, batteries (dont ask) an old mobile phone, a dolls head (barbie size) lippie and mascara.

What do you do with a clepto maniac???

Banned

03-12-2005, 06:02 PM   #2

Re: Magpie

Rather brave to out your Daughter as a Newcastle United fan..........

Banned

03-12-2005, 06:04 PM   #3

Ummmmmm.....

"Tonight I have just found one of her "stashes" a razor (with protector guard on it) a pair of tights, batteries (dont ask) an old mobile phone, a dolls head (barbie size) lippie and mascara."

yep i'm keeping mouth firmly shut re batteries.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
03-12-2005, 06:14 PM   #4

Just typed something and just knew it would have been taken totally out of context

Banned

03-12-2005, 06:17 PM   #5

hahaha, i didnee even go near the barbie ref.