Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
07-12-2005, 11:15 PM   #1

really fed up

popped out to see my daughter tonight,and she lives in one of those permit parking zones,normally free after 6-30.so we got there 6-45. come out just b4 8 and find we have a parking ticket??? apaerntly when arseanal football team are playing we cant park till 8-30 how we supposed to know it was a match day there where no signs up. and also on the ticket they have put aston martin ?? er we have a austin meastro (sp?) right reg number wrong car.also they said it was white and our car is cream,so hubbys going to the payment center with the log book to see what can be done.but wasnt too happy at all,im not supposed to get stressed,hmmm didnt do alot of good for my stress levels sorry rant over

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2005, 11:20 PM   #2

Re: really fed up

That's just not on is it BM You have every right to be annoyed....if there was nothing showing to say you couldn't park until 8.30, how were you to know? I hope your hubby can make them see sense tomorrow...let us know what happens...

Catsey Veteran

07-12-2005, 11:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
That's just not on is it BM You have every right to be annoyed....if there was nothing showing to say you couldn't park until 8.30, how were you to know? I hope your hubby can make them see sense tomorrow...let us know what happens...
how where we to know it wqas a match day?? dont watch football,donbt even get a newspaper,dont even like football i got all stressed and started getting pains tonight !! islinton council for u

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-12-2005, 11:29 PM   #4

I know it's annoying but try not to get too stressed, that won't do you any good at all.....let your hubby sort it all out and you stay calm....

Catsey Veteran

07-12-2005, 11:30 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I know it's annoying but try not to get too stressed, that won't do you any good at all.....let your hubby sort it all out and you stay calm....
poor charlies trying to quit smoking (like me) this is not a good time,all sent to try us i think

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-12-2005, 11:36 PM   #6

Hey Cathy don't stress I am sure it can all be sorted out

Otherwise....complain to watchdog!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-12-2005, 11:37 PM   #7

Try and calm down BM...your hubby can look into it tomorrow. It's very annoying, you weren't to know there was a match on tonight but your health is more important than any fine on whatever, so just relax and take a deep breath

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
08-12-2005, 12:37 AM   #8

Oh what a pain - hope you managed to get it sorted. How do they expect people to know when Arsenal are playing??!!

08-12-2005, 10:54 AM   #9

I have friends that live in Islington and the I usually go over there on a Sat night and stay there till Sunday afternoon (which is supposed to be free parking)... the amount of times I've had tickets because of match days you wouldn't believe and as I'm also not a fan of footy I NEVER know when it's match day!! I just believe they don't put up signs because they know they can make so much money from the tickets!!

Catsey Veteran

08-12-2005, 01:34 PM   #10

just gone n paid the said ticket,oh man that was one nasty peice of work sitting behind the counter,i know your entitiled to be ugly but she abused the privilage ,a person only a mother could love.
anyway paid it now,going to get rid of the car plenty of buses about.and if we need a car we will hire one. its getting too hard to try n keep with in the law.cameras watching EVERY move u make
and when we left the office didnt even say thankyou,and normally im always saying please n thankyou,but i was being as ignorant as she was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!