Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

View Poll Results: Do you smoke (tabacco)??
Yes 6 27.27%
No, never 6 27.27%
No but used to 9 40.91%
Yes but am seriously considering giving up 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Banned

06-12-2005, 12:58 AM   #41

Re: To smoke or not to smoke...

Kim, canvassing for support, just how pathetic can we be?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
06-12-2005, 02:57 AM   #42

for god sake grow up
yes u have seen ppl die cos of smoking but so have most of us. i have seen some1 get knocked down by a car do u think that stopped me getting in a car?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
06-12-2005, 02:58 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
I didn't realise using underlining or block caps was an offence?? Ok, I realise in internet speak block caps are meant to be shouting, however, when I was at school underlining and caps were simply to highlight something, which is the way I intended it. Amadeus, you used what I said as a quote in your post, therefore prompting a response from me and therefore making it personal.
guess what i dont think any of us other than Luke are still SCHOOL age any more so if your going to use caps on the net it means your shouting

Admin Team

Cats owned: Bengal
Az is Male
06-12-2005, 03:28 AM   #44

Kim didn't use caps or underline inappropriately, she used it to highlight/stress certain words.

Our rules state that you are not to get 'personal' and certainly not to start calling people names - this is frowned upon!! In addition, you don't continue a 'fight' via PMs and if anyone starts to PM you with even a hint of nastiness after things gone sour in a thread, REPORT them to Admin.

This thread is locked - I hope it serves well to show what should not go on.

Closed Thread