Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

View Poll Results: Do you smoke (tabacco)??
Yes 6 27.27%
No, never 6 27.27%
No but used to 9 40.91%
Yes but am seriously considering giving up 1 4.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
05-12-2005, 11:49 PM   #31

Re: To smoke or not to smoke...

Sorry Amadeus, this is ridiculous. You are now assuming I value my own opinion more than others??? that is some accusation!! - the block caps were simply to highlight that it was my opinion I gave and not expecting others to agree!! I stand by what I have said, and of course I would expect you to the same. Ok, let's end this now and agree to disagree.

Banned

06-12-2005, 12:00 AM   #32

We do things, many differant things. Some good, some bad. But we do those things to fill the void between when you are born and die.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
06-12-2005, 12:01 AM   #33

Sorry Amadeus, it was you that used the blocks first, Kim merely highlighted HER (like me now) opinion!

I feel everybody is entitled to smoke if they wish, however its is proven to kill others, which is where I see it as very wrong in the presence of others. Drinking kills others, so does drugs, smoking does the same. This is MY opinion only, several members of my family smoke and I wouldnt dream of telling them to stop, however they never smoke in my presence as they know I dont like it.
Dawn.

Banned

06-12-2005, 12:08 AM   #34

You sound a real party person BD

Banned

06-12-2005, 12:10 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
Sorry Amadeus, it was you that used the blocks first, Kim merely highlighted HER (like me now) opinion!

I feel everybody is entitled to smoke if they wish, however its is proven to kill others, which is where I see it as very wrong in the presence of others. Drinking kills others, so does drugs, smoking does the same. This is MY opinion only, several members of my family smoke and I wouldnt dream of telling them to stop, however they never smoke in my presence as they know I dont like it.
Dawn.
kim posted with an underscore first, i couldn't be bothered learning how to do so, so i used caps. talk about being precious

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-12-2005, 12:11 AM   #36

I am a smoker, but never smoke in other peoples homes, if we go out with non smokers do not smoke around them, and at home only smoke in my kitchen and smoking visitors do the same...

Catsey Veteran

06-12-2005, 12:27 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
kim posted with an underscore first, i couldn't be bothered learning how to do so, so i used caps. talk about being precious
I didn't realise using underlining or block caps was an offence?? Ok, I realise in internet speak block caps are meant to be shouting, however, when I was at school underlining and caps were simply to highlight something, which is the way I intended it. Amadeus, you used what I said as a quote in your post, therefore prompting a response from me and therefore making it personal.

Banned

06-12-2005, 12:29 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
I didn't realise using underlining or block caps was an offence?? Ok, I realise in internet speak block caps are meant to be shouting, however, when I was at school underlining and caps were simply to highlight something, which is the way I intended it. Amadeus, you used what I said as a quote in your post, therefore prompting a response from me and therefore making it personal.
Too bored to retorte

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2005, 12:37 AM   #39

I don't think we are getting anywhere with all this back-biting do you?

Catsey Veteran

06-12-2005, 12:43 AM   #40

Quite agree Mags. As far as I am concerned it will end now.

PS Your private message box is full - I couldn't send you a message!!!!

Closed Thread