Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
29-01-2006, 04:13 PM   #51

Re: what do you feed yours?

I only feed my two HiLife as I wanted to feed raw, but couldn't, so this was the next best thing. Ginger has the Senior (min 32% meat content), and Pebbles has either the complimentary pouches with HiLife biscuits (26% meat content, and the other ingredients are decent) or the Tuna or Salmon pate. Ginger also has James Wellbeloved biscuits (26% meat content) - I wanted them both to have it, but Pebbles didn't like that idea, so when Ginger gets through this bag of JWB, he is going on HiLife (although he needs to lose weight and JWB comes in light varieties)

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
01-02-2006, 10:16 PM   #52

ha oscar gets to choose sometimes he wants whiskas sometimes he wants felix just cant win!lol

Catsey Veteran

01-02-2006, 10:44 PM   #53

Booktiger, I have fed my cats Hilife before, I consider it to be an excellent food, however my cats are on felix at the moment as they love it, however I have noticed them, especially my male cat, pestering me for food all the time.

Catsey Junior

04-04-2006, 09:20 AM   #54

I feed Burns... holistic, natural, no GM ingredients, no filler, no colouring, no preservatives, not involved in testing on animals in labs.

The ingredients list of most food brands disgust me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-04-2006, 02:51 PM   #55

mine have JWB dried food, soemtiems omega, not as good but my pet shop doesnt always have in waht I want despite me ordering it every two weeks. They also have royal canin persian and hi-life wet food. sometimes the pate's as a treat

Catsey Junior

06-04-2006, 09:04 AM   #56

Mine only eat wet food - can't have dried because every time I've tried them on it exclusively, they get cystitis

So they have Whiskas organic pouches now and a little of the Hills 'teeth-cleaning' forumula kibble. The used to have tinned Denes, the one without additives and with herbs. But they change the formula and my sweethearts decided they didn't like it anymore .

One loves raw broccoli and cucumber - she'll jump up on the counter and pinch bits. And natural yogurt is another thing they'll 'beg' for. But they don't pester me for meat or fish (well, except prawns ).

I'm going to read up on raw-feeding. I've still got a very low, depressed cat and I don't know what else to do.