Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-03-2006, 07:15 PM   #21

Re: wet cat food help

i always think the feeding guised are too high.
my LOT get one tin between them in morning and one evening, though Mr D and princess share a kitten tin in the morning.
Then i give the posh lot (lol) thier dired royal canin persian overnight, and the other boys have JWB biscuits. I do tend to leave biscuits avaialbel all day in one of them tower tub things that as they eat it pors out to fill the bowl up again.
I only fill that up once a week or so

Catsey Junior

10-03-2006, 09:09 PM   #22

its weird how if anyone asks "how much do you feed your cat" how the answers vary...

My lot have one tin a day between them, and its rare that they finish it. They eat about 10kgs of dry food a month though!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Black Moggie
andrew021 is Male
13-03-2006, 04:42 PM   #23

I feed my cat a pouch in the morning and one at teatime and at 10.00 pm she gets some cooked prawns. She also has access to dry food all day.

She very picky as she will only eat Felix, wont touch Whiskas, meat in jelly or 'as good as it looks' . Have tried her on gravy, roasted and supermarket and she will not touch it. I have tried her on eating the fish ones and she will sniff it and walk away.

Think its strange as she loves the prawns and will not usually finish her teatime pouch knowing she will be having prawns later.

MaybeI spoil her.