Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-09-2008, 08:38 AM   #1

Friday's Daily Chat

Just putting this thread up and then popping over to Mum's for the day. Maybe see you later - if not, TGIF and have a good day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-09-2008, 09:42 AM   #2

Re: Friday's Daily Chat

Morning DM, morning all!

Bright and sunny here and the forecast for the weekend is good too..

Just the usual jobs to do today then out in the garden this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #3

At home with Sebi today. I'm SOOOO tired as he was crying in the night and the only way I could settle him was to take him into bed with us. Result: very little sleep for me!!! It was lovely cuddling him though

I have the electrician coming over to finish up today, the window cleaner is also coming and my interior design friend is popping over as she is giving me a mate rate to layout my bathroom. I know what I want, look-wise but I'm struggling with how to fit stuff in and what to get in terms of a nice bath that won't cost the earth!!

The sun is shining here so I'm going to let the cats out into the garden for a bit now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-09-2008, 10:37 AM   #4

Hi all.

Busy day for me - Cali to go to vet hospital, pain clinic today to see if we can get some solution to her head pain probs. Car to go to garage to get headlight fixed - only noticed it was out coming home in the dark couple nights ago.
Garden wise I have to get the grass cut - time is running out before it will be too wet to cut at all. Friends coming tomorrow all day, Then I will be travelling about a bit so might only be popping on and off here . Sunday to Aberdeen, Monday Perth then next Fri, Sat, Sun London.

Weather dry and warm (hurrah) Hope you all have a good day.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
26-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #5

good morning all. i had quite a decnt night sleep for me. slept from 2 till 7. woke up with cramp. yowl hurts i missed the 5 am kitty alarm call. OH let them out. well he was snoring right down my ear last night, so popped in the wax ear plugs. could hear a thing LOL well he shouldnt snore so loudly should he
ive done a huge pile of ironing this morning. cleared up ect. then had a nice soak in the bath. lots of bubbles. only thing is i have trouble getting out the bath. got grab rails all over the place. so pleasure n pain theory came into practice today.
ive just had a nice early lunch. ronnies asleep in OHs wardrobe. and reggies hiding in his favorite bush.and after having an *exploding* dog this morning, bens out in the garden on a fluid only diet for today.
ohhh i ordered a nice pair of cowboy type boots for me and a warm winter jacket. so thats my winter clothes shopping done.
got all my jumpers n what ever so maybe a trip to the sales , which remeinds me ladies next are having a 2 day sale sat/sun. starts at 7 am. i will be still alseep i dont do this Qs and snatching stuff. i wait for them to bring it back the next day when it dont fit. and shop at my lesure.
now im off have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #6

Had a short nap after my nightshift. Blue sky today will shift my stumps and get a few things done so I can relax over the w/e. OH gone to the National Budgie Exhibition in Doncaster for two days, oh bliss, just me and the animals and the telly tonight. Bring out the vino!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
26-09-2008, 01:43 PM   #7

Just home for my lunch! So glad it's Friday, it's been a very busy week but I'm off for most of the weekend.
Not much else to report, very boring

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-09-2008, 04:47 PM   #8

Hi, all! Boring here too; predicted rain came and will hang around thru tomorrow, drat! Had a nice lay-in, hate going out in the rain; just dashed out to retrieve the papers. I did a bit of retail therapy too: one of the places I shop online was having a half-price sale so picked up two nice pairs of jeans! And my new digital TV is coming today!! I cannot figure out the installation of that converter box for the old set so gave in and got a new one....much simpler! Glad the sun seems to be shining on most of you; hope it continues thru the weekend,. Enjoy!!