Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
17-09-2008, 06:41 PM   #41

Re: Has Catsey gone out of the catflap?

and I replied!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
17-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #42

I feel the same as Smudgley. I tend to log on most days, but simply do not have the time to read every thread and post a reply, so I tend to go for the threads that I think will interest me. I also belong to a few other dog forums and it was tending to take over my evenings, so I have restricted the time I spend on the PC. Too many other things to do! However, I like to keep up with Catsey as much as I can, and I like the fact that it is not too huge or very busy, would just make it impossible to keep up!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
18-09-2008, 02:39 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim
I feel the same as Smudgley. I tend to log on most days, but simply do not have the time to read every thread and post a reply, so I tend to go for the threads that I think will interest me. I also belong to a few other dog forums and it was tending to take over my evenings, so I have restricted the time I spend on the PC. Too many other things to do! However, I like to keep up with Catsey as much as I can, and I like the fact that it is not too huge or very busy, would just make it impossible to keep up!
Hear hear! I second that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 19 Persians, 2 Oriental SHs
18-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #44

I have to say I feel a little bit disillusioned with Catsey at the moment so I don't post that much. Catsey is the only forum I go on and I used to think it was brilliant and I felt I could put my opinion across without any chance of being torn to bits. Now, however, I find myself starting to reply to a thread and then just cancelling it in case it causes trouble even though that is not what is intended. I just don't feel the same "freedom of speech" that Catsey used to have. Sorry.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
18-09-2008, 07:26 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay
I have to say I feel a little bit disillusioned with Catsey at the moment so I don't post that much. Catsey is the only forum I go on and I used to think it was brilliant and I felt I could put my opinion across without any chance of being torn to bits. Now, however, I find myself starting to reply to a thread and then just cancelling it in case it causes trouble even though that is not what is intended. I just don't feel the same "freedom of speech" that Catsey used to have. Sorry.
I can second your view, which is why I don't post. I was trying to think of how to put it and you took the words out of my mouth.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
18-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #46

I haven't been on Catsey long, but have found the people more friendly and civilsed than a couple of others I'm on.
Many people were very kind when I first posted about Triger.
It does seem to be quiet, but I kind of feel I know people on the forum a but better, because I can remember who is who .
I don't post that often, but I do log on most nights.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-09-2008, 08:54 PM   #47

I have to say that Catsey was the first forum I joined. I have joined 2 others since - 1 of the other ones is lovely and the other I don't really feel all that comfortable with.

I am very glad that Catsey was my first experience of a forum and being small is a huge plus for me as I had no idea about forum etiquette etc.

I will have been a member here for a year next month!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
19-09-2008, 04:44 PM   #48

I have to say also, Catsey is my only forum I belong, but in recent times I have posted and shown pics only to get a few or no response, I too have felt a little let down, so tend only to browse now.

Ive tons of new pics, I would love to share but my heart isnt in it at the mo.

Love, Julie x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #49

Oh My! I go away for a few days and I come back to this !
Did ya miss me that much eh? I try and post on here most days but I guess we are all busy people and have 'real lives ' too so I don't sweat it too much.
Nice to be back BTW, and a brought a little bit of sun with me as a gift for yous

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #50

Yup - guess it's all down to you having been away PP! Did you have a good time - thanks so much for bringing some sunshine back with you!!!